If I'm to far ahead of what should be posted here, then please remove or delete this post.
The last thing I want to do is add to the confusion.
On the other hand, I would like to report back what I found without topic jacking.
I hope the images from tinypic will show correctly on a narrow style.
I'm also going to give the link to the image above each one so you can view them directly.
Here's what I have.
The preview install instructions appears to work fine. Very nice addition.
The problem I had was with the permission settings not matching what I put into the config settings.
Default Settings on config screen
Here are my settings after changing and submitting them.
Decided to do a DB Check - Both fields set to the correct permission.
Finished install -
Note the copy files message. Files do get copied even though it says not attempted.
You will have to view the image link below to see all of this one.
The only problem with the files getting copied is.
Permissions are not set correctly. All folders look to be set at 363, and files are being set to 204.
It normally not much of a challenge to set permissions on a folder or file.
At this point, I can't change the permission using my FTP on folders and files set by auto-mod.
Cannot uninstall a MOD at all.
All results return "The Find specified by the MOD could not be found"
Could be that I missed something, or just simply misunderstood what was expected to happen.
Regardless, this is what I've found so far.