Automod beta 2 error

Archive of support for the automated MOD installation tool codenamed "Blinky". For support questions regarding AutoMOD please visit here.
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT FOR AUTOMOD PLEASE VISIT THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION HERE.
spank

Automod beta 2 error

Post by spank » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:58 pm

I have installed automod beta 1 and i tried to install the newer now.I installed it with success and said all went good but whem in going in acp to automod tab i have the following errors
Any solution to this one plz ?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/mod_parser.php on line 368: Undefined index: children
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)

thanks

wang5555
Translator

Re: Automod beta 2 error

Post by wang5555 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:25 pm

spank wrote:I have installed automod beta 1 and i tried to install the newer now.I installed it with success and said all went good but whem in going in acp to automod tab i have the following errors
Any solution to this one plz ?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/mod_parser.php on line 368: Undefined index: children
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)

thanks
Me too.

But whem in going in acp to automod tab I have the following errors:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/mod_parser.php on line 368: Undefined variable: changelog_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/mod_parser.php on line 368: Undefined index: 
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/mod_parser.php on line 368: Undefined variable: changelog_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/mod_parser.php on line 368: Undefined index: 
It is more blessed to give than to reveive, welcome to letter, thanks & good-bye!
Good luck ^_^
Welcome to my forum!!
http://wang5555.hopto.org/phpBB3/
p.s. Shut down computer before 11 clock night!!!

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Can you both please specify which MODs you have uploaded?
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish

spank

Post by spank » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:34 pm

i got these error after i installed the new version of automod.when i installed the mod it said automod installed with success but when i tried to to go automod tab i got these error

wang5555
Translator

Post by wang5555 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:29 pm

A_Jelly_Doughnut wrote:Can you both please specify which MODs you have uploaded?
Some mods are successfully by AutoMOD, some mods are fail. :oops:

I guess the issue is relation to "language",
because it is normal when I use default "en". (P.S. My forum default language is "zh_cmn_hant".)
It is more blessed to give than to reveive, welcome to letter, thanks & good-bye!
Good luck ^_^
Welcome to my forum!!

spank

Post by spank » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:02 pm

why ou fixed it mate? i cant even see whats inside automod.when im going to tab im getting these errors

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:36 pm

wang5555: I have confirmed your bug and fixed it for the next release.

spank: I have done the same with your bug.

The fix: includes/mod_parser.php, find

for ($j = 0; $j < $changelog_size; $j++)
			{
				// Ignore changelogs in foreign languages except in the case that there is no 
				// match for the current user's language
				// TODO: Look at modifying localise_tags() for use here.
				if (match_language($user->data['user_lang'], $changelog[$j]['attrs']['LANG']))
				{
					$changelog_id = $j;
				}
			}

$change_count = sizeof($changelog[$changelog_id]['children']['CHANGE']);
Replace with

$changelog_id = 0;

for ($j = 0; $j < $changelog_size; $j++)
			{
				// Ignore changelogs in foreign languages except in the case that there is no 
				// match for the current user's language
				// TODO: Look at modifying localise_tags() for use here.
				if (match_language($user->data['user_lang'], $changelog[$j]['attrs']['LANG']))
				{
					$changelog_id = $j;
				}
			}

$change_count = isset($changelog[$changelog_id]['children']['CHANGE']) ? sizeof($changelog[$changelog_id]['children']['CHANGE']) : 0;
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish

spank

Post by spank » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:47 pm

thanks a lot for your help you saved my day :) i would like to ask you if there is possibily on next release to have the option for the mod to make the changes that are needed to the the different style we might have :)

wang5555
Translator

Post by wang5555 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:10 pm

A_Jelly_Doughnut wrote:wang5555: I have confirmed your bug and fixed it for the next release.
Thank you very much! :D
Good luck ^_^
Welcome to my forum!!

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:35 pm

spank wrote:thanks a lot for your help you saved my day :) i would like to ask you if there is possibily on next release to have the option for the mod to make the changes that are needed to the the different style we might have :)
This is already a feature. Install the MOD, then chose the details page for that MOD.
A Donut's Blog

uk_martin

Post by uk_martin » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:03 pm

I tried to install automod_1.0.0-b2

All seemed to go OK, but the tab in the ACP does not appear.

In ACP>System>Administration Control Panel, the AutoMod is shown, and is enabled.

How can the tab in the ACP be made visible?

Thanks

M

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:14 am

uk_martin:

The only other thing that can prevent the tab from appearing is permissions. Can you confirm that you have the "can install MODs" permission in the permissions tab? (You might find the permissions masks the easiest way to handle this)
A Donut's Blog

uk_martin

Post by uk_martin » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:09 pm

It's OK now. For some reason it installed itself under "Add User" and as a "Category".

When I played about a bit more in the Administration Control Panel, what I found out was that if I deleted it again from the wrong location and "reinstalled" the AutoMod AS A MOD (not a category) and installed it under the General tab, it then showed up in the ACP tabs.

Garettyrox

Post by Garettyrox » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:44 pm

I am getting this error when I go to the AutoMod Tab:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_mods.php on line 995: opendir(./../store/mods) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_mods.php on line 996: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_mods.php on line 1038: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
When I click on the AutoMod Tab, and then the AutoMOD configuration, it doesn't have it.

EDIT: Nevermind. I uploaded the mods file to the wrong folder.

Draconix

Post by Draconix » Tue May 19, 2009 8:04 pm

I went to go install bbdkp RC1 and got an error, I tried several weeks ago to install the previous version with automod and it didnt like it so I removed all traces of bbdkp that I could find. I think automod and rc1 and possibly traces of the old version are not liking each other. Here is my errors:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_mods.php on line 995: opendir(./../store/mods/roster) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_mods.php on line 996: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_mods.php on line 1038: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_mods.php on line 995: opendir(./../store/mods/bbdkp) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_mods.php on line 995: opendir(./../store/mods/apply) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_mods.php on line 995: opendir(./../store/mods/ctrt) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 161: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 163: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 164: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 165: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
So I went to the file /includes/acp/acp_mods.php and this what I found for lines 995-1038

$dp = opendir($dir);
          while (($file = readdir($dp)) !== false)
          {
             if ($file[0] != '.' && strpos("$dir/$file", '_edited') === false)
             {
                // recurse - we don't want anything within the MODX "root" though
                if ($recurse && is_dir("$dir/$file") && strpos("$dir/$file", 'root') === false)
                {
                   $mods = array_merge($mods, $this->find_mods("$dir/$file", $recurse - 1));
                }
                // this might be better as an str function, especially being in a loop
                else if (preg_match('#.*install.*xml$#i', $file) || (preg_match('#(contrib|templates|languages)#i', $dir, $match)) || ($recurse === 0 && strpos($file, '.xml') !== false))
                {
                   // if this is an "extra" MODX file, make a record of it as such
                   // we are assuming the MOD follows MODX packaging standards here
                   if (preg_match('#(contrib|templates|languages)#i', $dir, $match))
                   {
                      // Get rid of the S.  This is a side effect of understanding
                      // MODX 1.0.x and 1.2.x.
                      $match[1] = rtrim($match[1], 's');

$mods[$match[1]][] = "$dir/$file";
                   }
                   else
                   {
                      $check = end($mods['main']);

// we take the first file alphabetically with install in the filename
                      if (dirname($check) == $dir)
                      {
                         if (preg_match('#.*install.*xml$#i', $file) && strnatcasecmp(basename($check), $file) < 0)
                         {
                            $mods['main'][sizeof($mods['main']) - 1] = "$dir/$file";
                         }
                      }
                      else
                      {
                         $mods['main'][] = "$dir/$file";
                      }
                   }
                }
             }
          }
          closedir($dp);
Also went to ADM/index.php and this is what I found

header('Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8');

header('Cache-Control: private, no-cache="set-cookie"');
       header('Expires: 0');
       header('Pragma: no-cache');
Before I am sent off to BBDKP, they sent me here stating its an automod issue. Because all I did was put there 4 folders in the store/mods folder.

I know I have the most recent version of automod which I got roughly a month ago and had no issues til now. So how do I fix this? Thank you for your time!

Return to “[3.0.x] AutoMOD”