Error installing Primetime with AutoMod

Archive of support for the automated MOD installation tool codenamed "Blinky". For support questions regarding AutoMOD please visit here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT FOR AUTOMOD PLEASE VISIT THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION HERE.
Sirrah

Error installing Primetime with AutoMod

Post by Sirrah » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:44 pm

Hey guys,

First post here - I hope this is not in the wrong place or is a silly question. I am trying to install Primetime, the CMS/Portal mod and everything is gravy when using Automod (which I also just installed on my freshly installed phpbb3 forum - first time webhosting) until I get this single error:

Code: Select all

Find

<div id="message-box">
		<textarea <!-- IF S_UCP_ACTION and not S_PRIVMSGS and not S_EDIT_DRAFT -->name="signature" id="signature" style="height: 9em;"<!-- ELSE -->name="message" id="message"<!-- ENDIF --> rows="15" cols="76" tabindex="3" onselect="storeCaret(this);" onclick="storeCaret(this);" onkeyup="storeCaret(this);" class="inputbox">{MESSAGE}{DRAFT_MESSAGE}{SIGNATURE}</textarea>
	</div>

Add After

<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF .cms_posting_options_below -->
		<!-- BEGIN cms_posting_options_below -->
			<!-- IF cms_posting_options_below.S_SHOW_BUTTONS -->
				<!-- INCLUDE posting_buttons.html -->
				{cms_posting_options_below.OPTION}
			<!-- ELSE -->
				<dl>
					<dt><label for="{cms_posting_options_below.NAME}">{cms_posting_options_below.LABEL}:</label><br /><span>{cms_posting_options_below.EXPLAIN}</span></dt>
					<dd>{cms_posting_options_below.OPTION}</dd>
				</dl>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- END cms_posting_options_below -->
	<!-- ENDIF -->

{CMS_POSTING_OPTIONS_BELOW}

The Find specified by the MOD could not be found
I dont really know about code in the slightest, really I'm just trying my hand as a webhost. Any help here would be fantastic, thanks!

Sirrah

Realisty

Re: Error installing Primetime with AutoMod

Post by Realisty » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:09 pm

What style are you using cause that might be the problem

Sirrah

Post by Sirrah » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:17 pm

Oh, sorry. I forgot to mention that it comes under this section in the installation process:

styles/prosilver/template/posting_editor.html

I think prosilver, being the default, is what is being used.

I do have the option to force the install - that is after all the only error. From looking at it, would it cause me much trouble in the future?

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:22 pm

I believe the phpBB Primetime was intended for phpBB 3.0.4. If this line changed for phpBB 3.0.5, that is the root of the problem.

What you can do is use the "force install" option and manually handle this edit. You should be able to find

Code: Select all

{DRAFT_MESSAGE}{SIGNATURE}</textarea>
   </div>
And then perform the after add action.
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish

Return to “[3.0.x] AutoMOD”