Problem with Automod mod_parser.php

Archive of support for the automated MOD installation tool codenamed "Blinky". For support questions regarding AutoMOD please visit here.
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT FOR AUTOMOD PLEASE VISIT THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION HERE.
drixie

Problem with Automod mod_parser.php

Post by drixie »

I have installed many mods on my local testing server with automod and everything started looking cluttered.

So, I changed the store/mods folder into something else, created a new mods folder and copied some new mods into it.

After that, I went to automod and got this error:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/mod_parser.php on line 332: Undefined index: children

I still get this error after deleting the new mods folder and changing the old folder back to "mods".

Normally, I don't install any mod on my live server if it has not passed an acid test on my local server, so any help rendered will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Re: Problem with Automod mod_parser.php

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

This sounds like an invalid MODX file. Can you provide a link to the MOD you are trying to install?
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish
drixie

Post by drixie »

I started deleting the mods one after the other and it narrowed the problem down to a mod in development: phpbb twitter.

Everything's good now. Thanks for the heads up. ;)
drixie

Post by drixie »

Funny as it may sound, its the Automod on my live site that is broken now. I have not uploaded anything from my local server and I get this error whenever I navigate to automod on my live site:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/pixie/public_html/includes/mod_parser.php on line 668

I've inspected all folders but did not find anything wrong.

Thanks in advance.
blazes

Post by blazes »

Upload a new mod_parser.php. The one you have has a syntax error in it.
I'm lazy and don't check my MOD support threads very often. If you need help and I'm not replying in the thread, PM me and yell.
drixie

Post by drixie »

Thanks. Its working now. :)

Return to “[3.0.x] AutoMOD”