SQL Error

Archive of support for the automated MOD installation tool codenamed "Blinky". For support questions regarding AutoMOD please visit here.
Get Involved
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT FOR AUTOMOD PLEASE VISIT THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION HERE.
messengermatt

SQL Error

Post by messengermatt »

Hi All,

I installed Auto MOD and all seemed to be fine until i tried to install the AntiSpam ACP once i had a sucessfull install i got the following error and now i cant get onto the ACP, what does this mean exactly and how do i fix it and im guessing its todo with Auto MOD ?

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND t.template_id = s.template_id AND c.theme_id = s.theme_id AND i.imag' at line 4 [1064]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
jasmineaura
Name: Jasmine

Re: SQL Error

Post by jasmineaura »

contact the MOD author.. seems like a wrong/problematic edit.
jinkal
I've Been Banned!

Post by jinkal »

Try connecting the database again there is problem in sql startup. check the database settings and the sql execution error can be easily solved from this.
Derky
Development Team Member
Development Team Member

Post by Derky »

jinkal wrote:Try connecting the database again there is problem in sql startup. check the database settings and the sql execution error can be easily solved from this.
No, this is caused by a MOD error or wrong edit like mentioned above.

Return to “[3.0.x] AutoMOD”