After install, click Automod tab.. White screen

Archive of support for the automated MOD installation tool codenamed "Blinky". For support questions regarding AutoMOD please visit here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT FOR AUTOMOD PLEASE VISIT THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION HERE.
Songman

After install, click Automod tab.. White screen

Post by Songman »

I have searched and wasn't able to find this so I hope it isn't something that has been covered over and over. But I also hope it is something simple to fix.

I am updating an old forum of mine that has been under constant attack by spam registrations. So I upgraded the phpbb forum to 3.0.9 today. I did it as a fresh install, just keeping my config.php, my images folder, and my files folder. I am running AeroRed as the Style. I also download the latest version of that. I used the Support Toolkit to remove all traces of old mods.. Then I got the latest version of AutoMod. Uploaded the contents of the Upload folder, and then went to the web and ran the install... So far so good.

I got the notification that some permissions needed to be checked. All looked good. Since I am the Founder of the forum, I was able to run Automod. This is where it went bad.

I went into the Administrative area and clicked on the AutoMod tab.... White screen. Nothing on it at all. I have rechecked permissions over and over. I have removed and reinstalled AutoMod. I copied the contents of the includes folder over again.. Nothing gets me past the white screen. Any ideas?

The forum is http://www.rts-bus.com.

Thanks.
Songman

Re: After install, click Automod tab.. White screen

Post by Songman »

Well, this must be tougher than I thought. At least it is not something stupid... Anybody have any idea at all?

Thanks.
doktornotor

Post by doktornotor »

Known bug. Grab the GIT version of automod since those guys apparently do not "release early, release often", this bug has been known for over half a year and only fixed recently in git.

http://www.phpbb.com/bugs/modteamtools/62689
Support requests via PM go straight to /dev/null!
Sajaki

Post by Sajaki »

doktornotor wrote: those guys apparently do not "release early, release often"
QFT
Songman

Post by Songman »

Thanks dok! Who knew it could be so simple...

Return to “[3.0.x] AutoMOD”