Blank page again

Archive of support for the automated MOD installation tool codenamed "Blinky". For support questions regarding AutoMOD please visit here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT FOR AUTOMOD PLEASE VISIT THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION HERE.
bonez_rus

Blank page again

Post by bonez_rus » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:25 am

I have upgraded phpbb from 3.0.9 to 3.0.10
After that going to AUTOMOD tab and i got blank page.
I have tried different methods (changing permissions of files and dirs (tried even 777), looing for new lang files and so on). Nothing help.
But when i remove all subdirs ( i have installed 7 mods) in /store/mods/ tab worked and say that i have no MODs installed (because i remove dirs). Then i tried to find a dir that can be broken - nothing. Even 1 dir in /store/mods and i got AUTOMOD blank page.

OK. I removed all subdirs and uploaded new mod (thgrogh the automod form), it says that mod uploaded. The n i click on automod tab in CP and again got blank page! :(

How i can fix it?

doktornotor

Re: Blank page again

Post by doktornotor » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Install the GIT version of automod. Not the broken "stable" release.

https://github.com/phpbb/automod/zipball/master
Support requests via PM go straight to /dev/null!

bonez_rus

Post by bonez_rus » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:28 am

Thank you! It worked now :D
Why there is unworkable AutoMOD version in phpbb.com download area (i downloaded there and it worked on 3.0.9) ?

doktornotor

Post by doktornotor » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:57 am

bonez_rus wrote:Thank you! It worked now :D
Why there is unworkable AutoMOD version in phpbb.com download area (i downloaded there and it worked on 3.0.9) ?
You probably need to wait for 1 year anniversary of this bug, failing that, perhaps the next blue moon (August 21, 2013) :roll:

P.S. This bug is not 3.0.10-related at all. Was the same with 3.0.9 for lots of people.
Support requests via PM go straight to /dev/null!

Return to “[3.0.x] AutoMOD”