What will uninstall do?

Archive of support for the automated MOD installation tool codenamed "Blinky". For support questions regarding AutoMOD please visit here.
Get Involved
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT FOR AUTOMOD PLEASE VISIT THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION HERE.
stanhilliard

What will uninstall do?

Post by stanhilliard » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:37 pm

My AutoMOD is configured for "compressed file download" and Zip compression. I have the downloaded zip on my PC but have not uploaded the files because the zip won't extract. So I want to ask my ISP to open the permissions on the windows server so I can use the direct write method. So the files on the server have not been changed. But AutoMOD thinks the MOD is installed. My question is, will [Uninstall] reverse the database to its original form before the failed install? (The MOD is "Buttons menu")

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: What will uninstall do?

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:09 am

stanhilliard wrote:My AutoMOD is configured for "compressed file download" and Zip compression. I have the downloaded zip on my PC but have not uploaded the files because the zip won't extract. So I want to ask my ISP to open the permissions on the windows server so I can use the direct write method. So the files on the server have not been changed. But AutoMOD thinks the MOD is installed. My question is, will [Uninstall] reverse the database to its original form before the failed install? (The MOD is "Buttons menu")
yes it should.

robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there, does it make a sound?

Return to “[3.0.x] AutoMOD”