Mods won't show

Archive of support for the automated MOD installation tool codenamed "Blinky". For support questions regarding AutoMOD please visit here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT FOR AUTOMOD PLEASE VISIT THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION HERE.
steve00101

Mods won't show

Post by steve00101 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:42 pm

OK so I've used AutoMOD before on my site and it's worked just fine, but for some reason it doesn't work anymore. It shows the two mods that I have already installed with it but when I go to upload a new mod it gives me the message "MOD uploaded and prepared for installation" but when I return to AutoMOD there's nothing in the install list. I checked my files through my FTP and I see that the files have indeed been transferred to the store/mods file. I'm completely at loss here and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sinom
Translator

Re: Mods won't show

Post by Sinom » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:51 am

Hello steve00101!

What kind of MOD are you trying to install?

- Sinom

steve00101

Re: Mods won't show

Post by steve00101 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:19 am

Well it doesn't work on any MODs but the one that I am currently trying to get to work (Actually I just ended up installing this one manually, but it would be nice to have AutoMOD working for my future MODing needs) is the dice mod. This one to be exact viewtopic.php?f=70&t=1816135

Return to “[3.0.x] AutoMOD”