Automod install sends to login, not installation.

Archive of support for the automated MOD installation tool codenamed "Blinky". For support questions regarding AutoMOD please visit here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT FOR AUTOMOD PLEASE VISIT THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION HERE.
rmorph

Automod install sends to login, not installation.

Post by rmorph » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi Community!

I'm attempting to run the Automod install for http://projectz.me.uk/

I've followed the install instructions listed here:
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/offi ... /faq/f_786

That includes pulling the directories from the root folder directly to root, rather than simply copying the root folder over (Yes I see a lot of people doing that. No its not the problem here).

Upon completing the installation instructions, I go to /install but simply get asked to login. Doing so I get the instruction to REMOVE_INSTALL as if the installation is complete. Attempting to /install again simply asks me to login once more.

My first thought is that this is a permissions issue, however I'm running 777 on cache, store and images/avatars/upload, 755 for all directories and 644 for files.

Anyone spot an issue? I'm sure it's simple but I can't see what I'm doing wrong.

Cheers,

rmorph.

rmorph

Re: Automod install sends to login, not installation.

Post by rmorph » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Fixed.

Problem was too much customisation of the theme..

Note to future self:

It's important to stay in prosilver theme, and not make any on-the-fly adjustments to it when doing the install.

TheJOAT

Re: Automod install sends to login, not installation.

Post by TheJOAT » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Having the same issue myself, it would have been great if you had posted the "FIX" thanks! :x
Jack of all Trades

Return to “[3.0.x] AutoMOD”