[UPDATED] Bluetabs template(for phpbb2.0.6)

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
Locked
Insane MoFo
I've Been Banned!
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:10 am

Post by Insane MoFo »

Well they ore availible on your forums too! It is from the shop hack.

FF8Jake
Registered User
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:24 pm

Post by FF8Jake »

Insane MoFo wrote: Well they ore availible on your forums too! It is from the shop hack.
Yep, but I have it disabled. http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=60296 That would be the person to ask about this problem. :)

Ahheron
Registered User
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:35 am
Location: Someplace you probably never head of ... Estonia
Contact:

Post by Ahheron »

Ok tnx... I'll try ;)
Btw, what font are you using on the buttons ?

ab_fab
Registered User
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:35 am

Post by ab_fab »

i use it with 2.04 and till now al is good :-)

but where is quick reply ????

User avatar
soxie
Former Team Member
Posts: 3180
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:31 pm
Location: boston
Name: Brian

Post by soxie »

ab_fab wrote: i use it with 2.04 and till now al is good :-)

but where is quick reply ????


Umm.. quick reply is a MODification. ;)
// brian

User avatar
FredEH
Registered User
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:48 pm
Location: A Chair

Post by FredEH »

Jake,

Not sure if this was recommended yet, or maybe you've already planned it.... but I think it would be cool if you made SilverTabs, RedTabs, GreenTabs, etc....
FredEH

FF8Jake
Registered User
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:24 pm

Post by FF8Jake »

Ahheron wrote: Btw, what font are you using on the buttons ?
I had a buddy make some buttons for me once and he sent me that font, so I have no idea where it came from, all I know is it's name: 04b_08
FredEH wrote: Jake,

Not sure if this was recommended yet, or maybe you've already planned it.... but I think it would be cool if you made SilverTabs, RedTabs, GreenTabs, etc....
I've thought about making color variations for it, but at the same time im trying to think up a better design. For some odd reason i've orange in my head at the moment, and I dont plan on it taking on the Halloween look.

btw, on my site i've got a little DHTML throwed into viewtopic for the stats under the avatars. Anyone have any opinions on DHTML in templates?

ab_fab
Registered User
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:35 am

Post by ab_fab »

i know :-)

but in other templates i didn`t have to make other additions ...

i`ll just go through the mod and add what ever is needed


thanks

Ahheron
Registered User
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:35 am
Location: Someplace you probably never head of ... Estonia
Contact:

Post by Ahheron »

FF8Jake wrote:
Ahheron wrote:Btw, what font are you using on the buttons ?
I had a buddy make some buttons for me once and he sent me that font, so I have no idea where it came from, all I know is it's name: 04b_08

Tnx mate, Google worked like a charm and came up with this link for the font
:wink: :wink:
I posted it here in case someone else needs to make mods to the buttons, just look for "04b_08" on that page 8)

FF8Jake
Registered User
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:24 pm

Post by FF8Jake »

Ahheron wrote: Tnx mate, Google worked like a charm and came up with this link for the font
:wink: :wink:
I posted it here in case someone else needs to make mods to the buttons, just look for "04b_08" on that page 8)
Ah, and thank you've been looking for some more good fonts like that. :)

User avatar
Kassanova
Registered User
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2003 5:15 am
Location: Chi
Contact:

Post by Kassanova »

Hey jake....

For all the dummies who can't go in and make it 2.0.4 compatiable and screwed up their website trying to upgrade...

You couldn't make a 2.0.4 version :?:
http://www.kombatzone.com

MY INCREDIBLE HOST::LOLHOST
$19.99 yr w/domain/25g Band/50mg sp
http://www.lolhosting.com
Tell em Kass Sent you

FF8Jake
Registered User
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:24 pm

Post by FF8Jake »

Kassanova wrote: Hey jake....

For all the dummies who can't go in and make it 2.0.4 compatiable and screwed up their website trying to upgrade...

You couldn't make a 2.0.4 version :?:
What and encourage people to use old software with possible security holes? As was stated, by uploading a single 2.0.4 tpl file(profile_add_body.tpl) everything seems to be fine, so no sense in packaging a whole zip for this problem. I'll stick with making templates for the current version, and if people complain about it not working with an obsolete version, then they should either upgrade or learn how to make it work themselves. :)

User avatar
reids
Registered User
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue May 06, 2003 8:21 pm
Contact:

Post by reids »

suits my site perfectly :D nice one!
www.gamingonline.org.uk

I help with template and installation problems ONLY. If i recieve any other pms when i am not online (i know when i am and not :P ) or regarding other support then i will ignore them!

hideki
Registered User
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:36 am
Contact:

Post by hideki »

absolutely wonderful :D

stefan2k1
Registered User
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2001 11:16 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by stefan2k1 »

Ahheron wrote: Tnx mate, Google worked like a charm and came up with this link for the font


Hi,

i downloaded the font there, but it seems to be different ;( Could you FF8Jake please send me the font file you used for the buttons ? That would be great.

Thanks
Stefan
Failure ist not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft Product.
visit a new German phpBB2-Site and our Styles-Demo-Forum
Image

Locked

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”