[UPDATED] Bluetabs template(for phpbb2.0.6)

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
FF8Jake

Post by FF8Jake »

stefan2k1 wrote:
Ahheron wrote:Tnx mate, Google worked like a charm and came up with this link for the font

Hi,

i downloaded the font there, but it seems to be different ;( Could you FF8Jake please send me the font file you used for the buttons ? That would be great.

Thanks
Stefan
I compared the font files and they are the same. But what took me awile to figure out about this font, was that its meant to be used at 6pt, and most photo programs have a list that just goes down to 8pt. Try entering in 6 as the size manually, works on PSP8. :)

NOTE: Also make sure anti-aliasing is turned off, it blurs the edges and ruins that type of font.

stefan2k1

Post by stefan2k1 »

Hi,

could you please create some blank buttons for reply, post, post locked ? They have a background that i dont have and it would be simple if i had some blank buttons of them.

Thanks
Stefan
Failure ist not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft Product.
visit a new German phpBB2-Site and our Styles-Demo-Forum

Mikeschoe

Post by Mikeschoe »

Hi! I've got a problem with bluetabs! Is somebody wants to register on my board (http://www.crosserpage.de/board) and i have activatet bluetabs-style, then there is no field for the username! it says, that the webmaster has locked the username, after tryind to submit the registration, but the user isn't able to fill in the username somewhere...? What shall i do? with subsilver-style, it works fine!

FF8Jake

Post by FF8Jake »

Mikeschoe wrote: Hi! I've got a problem with bluetabs! Is somebody wants to register on my board (http://www.crosserpage.de/board) and i have activatet bluetabs-style, then there is no field for the username! it says, that the webmaster has locked the username, after tryind to submit the registration, but the user isn't able to fill in the username somewhere...? What shall i do? with subsilver-style, it works fine!
The template is made for 2.0.5, which has an updated profile_add_body.tpl file. To use this on a version before 2.0.5 you'll need to replace that file with an older one. But since you removed the copyrights from your board, I can't tell what version you are using to help you. Be a sport and please keep the phpbb link at the bottom if you use my template. :)
Stefan wrote: Hi,

could you please create some blank buttons for reply, post, post locked ? They have a background that i dont have and it would be simple if i had some blank buttons of them.

Thanks
Stefan
Ouch, like an idiot I didn't think of other translations and deleted the layered files. Im sort of busy at the moment. Maybe soon. :?

Starzz

Post by Starzz »

Excellent work :!: Im using this template for my own forum :!:

Just wondering, what is the name of the font you used for "Bluetabs" in the top logo :?::?:

FF8Jake

Post by FF8Jake »

Starzz wrote: Excellent work :!: Im using this template for my own forum :!:

Just wondering, what is the name of the font you used for "Bluetabs" in the top logo :?::?:
Run a search on google for the font Ethnocentric. :)

Starzz

Post by Starzz »

FF8Jake wrote:
Starzz wrote:Excellent work :!: Im using this template for my own forum :!:

Run a search on google for the font Ethnocentric. :)

Excellent! Thanx alot mate!

Mickey79

Post by Mickey79 »

Is this going to work for 2.0.6 ? Is there any soon to come release for 2.0.6 of BlueTabs ?

Mickey

FF8Jake

Post by FF8Jake »

Mickey79 wrote: Is this going to work for 2.0.6 ? Is there any soon to come release for 2.0.6 of BlueTabs ?

Mickey
I'll check it out today and see if any changes need to be made. :)

FF8Jake

Post by FF8Jake »

I've updated all the template files to 2.0.6, and uploaded the new zip. Please report problems if you see any.

However with this update, I haven't a clue weather this will have any problems with 2.0.5 or not. Best thing you can do is keep your version of phpbb up to date. Please do not send me PMs/IMs/E-mails for support if you are using an older version than 2.0.6.

Shinji Mekamori

Post by Shinji Mekamori »

Hi, first off, I'd like to say that this is a great skin and I'm uploading it to my site now. 9/10

Second off, even though it is off topic, I was wondering what RPG you used? Did you make it your self? If it *happens* to be Moogie's RPG, can you tell me the code for that drop down list? I bet you made it yourself. If so, have you thought about making a battle addon and letting other people use it? Thanks!

FF8Jake

Post by FF8Jake »

Shinji Mekamori wrote: Hi, first off, I'd like to say that this is a great skin and I'm uploading it to my site now. 9/10

Second off, even though it is off topic, I was wondering what RPG you used? Did you make it your self? If it *happens* to be Moogie's RPG, can you tell me the code for that drop down list? I bet you made it yourself. If so, have you thought about making a battle addon and letting other people use it? Thanks!
Actually its just a combination of Xore's CashMOD, Nuttzy's Flag MOD(converted to job classes), and Zarath's Item ShopMOD. As for the expanding divs

Code: Select all

<div style="height: 15px; width: 160px; overflow: hidden;" onmouseover="this.style.height='auto';" onmouseout="this.style.height='15px';">

YOURSTUFFHERE

</div>
Just adjust the code to your liking. Handy lil thing I thought up one day. All these optional MODs etc are taking up alot of space and causing too much scrolling, that fixed the problem very nicely. :D

As for making a battle MOD, i've gave it a shot a few times and its ALOT of work. But, who knows, I may give it another shot sometime. :)

Shinji Mekamori

Post by Shinji Mekamori »

Ok, thats awesome. I think I might try to edit that Flag MOD. Also, whats that in your posts that says "Spirits"?

BTW, awesome layout! It's very nice.

FF8Jake

Post by FF8Jake »

Shinji Mekamori wrote: Ok, thats awesome. I think I might try to edit that Flag MOD. Also, whats that in your posts that says "Spirits"?

BTW, awesome layout! It's very nice.
Spirits was also done with the CashMOD.

Bleh, found a small bug. The icons in the private messages body were morphed, I adjusted the values and reuploaded, enjoy. :)

dane

Post by dane »

amazing!

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”