Need help for usersgroup color

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
Tonyss

Need help for usersgroup color

Post by Tonyss »

Hello to all,

I need help for change the color of usersgroup, i have create one usergroup but i dont know for change this color, this color is same with all users..

My forum is phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001-2003 phpBB Group

Tonyss

Re: Need help for usersgroup color

Post by Tonyss »

Can help me anyone for this, please?!:$
Dogs and things

Post by Dogs and things »

Before doing anything else you must update to the latest version of phpBB2. You are using phpBB 2.0.10 and that's 13 versions behind, the latest version is 2.0.23.

Your board is vulnerable and can be hacked easily now. Updates are for improvements in general but also for security fixes. If your board gets hacked you will not find help for fixing what might happen.

It's even so that phpBB2 is no longer supported officially, the new version is phpBB3.0.4 so you should really consider upgrading to the new version rather than updating to phpBB2.0.23.
For phpBB2 support visit phpBB2refugees.
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

phpBB2 does not have group colors without installing a mod.
You are better off upgrading to phpBB3, where group colors are included.
Tonyss

Post by Tonyss »

Dogs and things wrote:Before doing anything else you must update to the latest version of phpBB2. You are using phpBB 2.0.10 and that's 13 versions behind, the latest version is 2.0.23.

Your board is vulnerable and can be hacked easily now. Updates are for improvements in general but also for security fixes. If your board gets hacked you will not find help for fixing what might happen.

It's even so that phpBB2 is no longer supported officially, the new version is phpBB3.0.4 so you should really consider upgrading to the new version rather than updating to phpBB2.0.23.
Thankyou very much my brother for your help .. I dont know good a worked with phpbb..

Brf wrote:phpBB2 does not have group colors without installing a mod.
You are better off upgrading to phpBB3, where group colors are included.
My brother Brf, i see you are from staff here, can you help me about change the phpBB version from phpBB2 to phpBB3, can i make this?

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”