I need help please!!!

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
L0stS0ul

I need help please!!!

Post by L0stS0ul »

I am using the subBlack theme which normally is full width, however I reduced it to 80% leaving a small amount of space on both sides which I would like to use for banner ads, 2 on either side (top and bottom) but I cannot for the life of me figure out where I should add the code, I wouldn't even mind iframing the ads but I need to know how and where to do this. I'm presuming it would be somewhere in viewforum_body.tpl, however I have played with the code and the best I could do was getting 1 ad on the left side inside the theme as opposed to outside in the empty space.
L0stS0ul

Re: I need help please!!!

Post by L0stS0ul »

If a mod wishes to close this thread you may do so as it's obvious to me that either nobody wants to help or they simply don't know how.

I have resolved the issue on my own anyway so there's no need for replies now. (Not that I was overly concerned about having too many ;) )

Thanks for your help! (sarcasm intended)
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

phpBB2 support ended on Jan 1st 2009.

If you want help with it you need to google for 3rd party support boards but we strongly recommend you convert to phpBB3.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
Dogs and things

Post by Dogs and things »

Although support for phpBB2 has ended there's still a huge amount of info available on this board.

Your question, and every other possible question, has been answered more than once over the years phpBB2 was actively supported.

I suggest you try the search function, if you try good enough you'll be able to find the solution. ;)
My guess is that you will have to edit overall_header.tpl and overall_footer.tpl.
For phpBB2 support visit phpBB2refugees.

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”