Enable Account Activation not working

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
php_rc

Enable Account Activation not working

Post by php_rc »

Hi. I hope I am posting this in the correct forum.

Recently, my forum has been getting hit with a lot of spammers so after posting a message on nuke cops, they suggested I change my email account activation to admin.

Earlier today I made that switch and I expected to get emails sent to me saying this person is requesting membership on the site, or something like that. Instead, I received nothing and people are still signing up like it used to be.

I double checked and the click mark is indeed in the admin.

Has this happened to anyone?

I am using PHP-Nuke 6.9 and it says this for the forum on the bottom of my config page: