rel=nofollow mod for external links?

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
givememyleg

rel=nofollow mod for external links?

Post by givememyleg »

Hello,

I am searching for a way to add rel="nofollow" to all outbound links. This means I don't want the rel=nofollow to be applied to links from my forum that go within my website, but only links to other websites.

I searched but couldn't find anything, does such a mod exist? Currently running phpbb2.
stickerboy
Former Team Member
Name: Kenny Cameron

Re: rel=nofollow mod for external links?

Post by stickerboy »

Hi there,

You have posted in the 2.0.x Styles Development & Discussion forum, while the subject of your post does not really have anything to do with styling your forum. If you have posted here due to all other 2.0.x forums being closed, I must alert you that support for the phpBB2 line of forums has now ended. We are unable to provide answers to any support questions regarding these forums, other than to assist you in converting to phpBB3. You may however search here in the archived forums for similar questions, or turn to Google for unofficial sites still offering support.

If you posted here in error and need support for a 3.0.x board, or you would like to convert your 2.0.x board to the current release, please let us know and we will move your topic to the appropriate location.
I'm a web-designing code-decrypting tech-support musician
|| Twitter || Flickr || phpBB Snippets ||
Formerly known as cherokee red

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”