6 new free Styles of vbdesigns.de

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
Christian@vbd

Post by Christian@vbd »

cogitat wrote: Posted. Kinda hard to navigate the registration though because I can't read it lol.

How long can I expect to wait for replies there?

Hi all,

after you registered on our Forums you can select your language on this Sektion:

http://www.vbdesigns.de/profile.php?do=editoptions

Scroll down and edit the Options.

I have a pic that you see what i mean:

Have fun

Greetz
Christian
Free phpBB Styles
vb Design's
Christian@vbd

Post by Christian@vbd »

killa101 wrote: excellent styles u got there. best ive seen in a long time except for the fact that they dont stretch wider as you widen ur browser window, they are the fixed width ones (except for blue_trance). hard to explain. but its the only thing i dont like. other than that GREAT STYLE :D

In the next Day's/Weeks, all Styles released in a expanded Version, wait a moment Ok! :lol:
Free phpBB Styles
vb Design's
Christian@vbd

Post by Christian@vbd »

~ TwiSteD ~ wrote: is there any way I can get Blue Trance in .zip format?

my hosting couldnt extract the .rar file :(

Yes here are a .zip File of the blue_Trance Style:

http://www.vbdesigns.de/phpBB2/blue_trance.zip
Free phpBB Styles
vb Design's
~ TwiSteD ~

Post by ~ TwiSteD ~ »

Awesome! Thanks alot :D

Veryy nice themes :D
cogitat

Post by cogitat »

I did run into one snag with the Blue_trance skin. Some of the corner and border graphics referenced a path of /ta/xxx.jpg which did not exist. I actually had to go in and put the full url to my images for them to work. Also had to recode the image links in the top right as some referenced files not in the directory. i.e., Chat.php
killa101

Post by killa101 »

Christian@vbd wrote:
killa101 wrote:excellent styles u got there. best ive seen in a long time except for the fact that they dont stretch wider as you widen ur browser window, they are the fixed width ones (except for blue_trance). hard to explain. but its the only thing i dont like. other than that GREAT STYLE :D

In the next Day's/Weeks, all Styles released in a expanded Version, wait a moment Ok! :lol:

ooohhh, goody :D
JoshuaB

Post by JoshuaB »

With these modern styles, PHPBB has finally come into its own.
alisk8

Post by alisk8 »

Nice styles :) I found a problem on radio using mozilla, the aim, pm, etc buttons dont align up correctly but on ie they seem to :o
Seven-

Post by Seven- »

Now with this site I'm glad I took Deutsch ein! :)
mrsub7

Post by mrsub7 »

i tried downloading the radio template but it didn't work, says i have to register, i can't read german so i am just guessing :?
Seven-

Post by Seven- »

Heh ;) I could understand some of it, cause i took german I last year and going to take german II this year. Anyways if you are having trouble you can also use bablefish translation by altravista :)
Dactyl

Post by Dactyl »

very nice templates, it would be really great if an english version would be relased of them.
Dactyl
Web Browsing experience, REDEFINED. Image
Seven-

Post by Seven- »

Dactyl wrote: very nice templates, it would be really great if an english version would be relased of them.

There are english versions, though You might still have to redo some buttons :)
Melchiah

Cannot download

Post by Melchiah »

I still cannot download any of these styles. When I click on the links in the first post, or from the website listed, it tells me "My account may not have suficient priv's to download the attachments," or that "My account may be awaiting activation..."

Um...is there some place else I can download them, or can the links above please get edited to allow downloading without regsitering as the rules state it should be?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
~Melchiah
Christian@vbd

Re: Cannot download

Post by Christian@vbd »

Melchiah wrote: I still cannot download any of these styles. When I click on the links in the first post, or from the website listed, it tells me "My account may not have suficient priv's to download the attachments," or that "My account may be awaiting activation..."

Um...is there some place else I can download them, or can the links above please get edited to allow downloading without regsitering as the rules state it should be?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
~Melchiah

Sorry it was a Bug in our DB, now it goes again :)
Free phpBB Styles
vb Design's

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”