Page 1 of 1


Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:47 pm
by Vykintosas
what is css syle and how do i change that?

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:27 am
by rAdic
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets, if you plan to change this but don't know what it means I suggest you type "Cascading Style Sheets" into your search engine and spend a few hours reading through, good luck...

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:07 pm
by Vykintosas
can some one just tell me what is it is in the forum a picture or something? because going to google and searchng sucks and if it is a picture how do i change it?

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:25 pm
by biscuitkeeper