little help plz with text in the login box

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
PrEdAtOr4EvEr

little help plz with text in the login box

Post by PrEdAtOr4EvEr »

Hey all i need a little help with a template its the Andromeda Board template when you want to login you can not c what you typing because you have a white background box and white text can any 1 tell me where to change that to black text i searched almost everything i also treid some but nothing worked!!

and sorry if i posted this in a wrong section i hope i posted it know in the rite section

Thx for all the help
PrEdAtOr4EvEr

Post by PrEdAtOr4EvEr »

does nobody know how to fix this ??? also when i go to profile the boxes are white and also the test plz some 1 help
El Barto

Post by El Barto »

hi.......how u doing?????
here is the solution 4 ur prob...open the .tpl file that contains login box in ms frontpage....double click the login box to open form proprties window and do to it however u like......
or otherwise select the form field and add 'bg color' attribut in the form tag....(i think u do kno basic html...)

sill confused??? pm me....
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR FORUM STYLES?? ASK THE DOC. THE NAMES' BARTO, EL BARTO!!
MobileBadBoy

Post by MobileBadBoy »

Assuming the default CSS classes are used, open overall_header.tpl and find:

Code: Select all

/* The text input fields background colour */
input.post, textarea.post, select {
	background-color : {T_TD_COLOR2};
}
Replace with:

Code: Select all

/* The text input fields background colour */
input.post, textarea.post, select {
	background-color : {T_TD_COLOR2};
	color: #000000;
}
I hardcode my values, the handful of CSS in the admin panel tries to control too many different things. If the color of the body text is black ("Text Colour" in the style management for that skin in the admin panel), then you can replace #000000 with {T_BODY_TEXT}. Both will accomplish the same thing.
PrEdAtOr4EvEr

Post by PrEdAtOr4EvEr »

thx for the help i will try it

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”