[Release] phpvBB (vBulletin imitation theme)

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Post by igorw »

Good job! :D
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three
lordmenace

Post by lordmenace »

TheColbyJack wrote:

Nice plug.

Stealing vBulletins images is infringing copyright. There was already a style that had to be taken off phpbb for that reason.

Edit: Nice idea with the premodding. I may look into doing this myself.

I am waiting for your release

I'd try if it were in English.
youngwun0

Post by youngwun0 »

TheColbyJack's skin is much better and he has already released it (unless you mean the premodded version he considered doing) That turkish vbulletin premodded skin is illegal and also the coding & skinning is very sloppy so i wouldn't use that if i were you but it's really your choice :)
TheColbyJack

Post by TheColbyJack »

youngwun0 wrote: TheColbyJack's skin is much better and he has already released it (unless you mean the premodded version he considered doing) That turkish vbulletin premodded skin is illegal and also the coding & skinning is very sloppy so i wouldn't use that if i were you but it's really your choice :)

Thank you! I worked countless hours on this theme, so most of it is my best work.

Also, I updated tons of little errors in phpvBB. New ZIP uploaded :)
igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Post by igorw »

TheColbyJack wrote:
youngwun0 wrote:TheColbyJack's skin is much better and he has already released it (unless you mean the premodded version he considered doing) That turkish vbulletin premodded skin is illegal and also the coding & skinning is very sloppy so i wouldn't use that if i were you but it's really your choice :)

Thank you! I worked countless hours on this theme, so most of it is my best work.

Nice, are you submitting it to the stylesdb?
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three
TheColbyJack

Post by TheColbyJack »

eviL<3 wrote:
TheColbyJack wrote:
youngwun0 wrote:TheColbyJack's skin is much better and he has already released it (unless you mean the premodded version he considered doing) That turkish vbulletin premodded skin is illegal and also the coding & skinning is very sloppy so i wouldn't use that if i were you but it's really your choice :)

Nice, are you submitting it to the stylesdb?

Not quite yet. There are probably still more bugs and different things that I'd like to fix, and already have some people that are testing it out. But all the help I can get the better ;)

After that, I probably will submit it.
TheColbyJack

Post by TheColbyJack »

Just spent a little while creating a new breadcrumbs navigation menu. Looks very very much like vB, but I have the PSD's to prove their authenticity. :)

New breadcrumb navigation
youngwun0

Post by youngwun0 »

Not so sure what breadcrumb is but that looks real good :)
asdolo

Post by asdolo »

your work is very very good...i could say that is perfect

but i think that you can start to think about the 3rd phpbb version...

(srry for my english)
TheColbyJack

Post by TheColbyJack »

asdolo wrote: your work is very very good...i could say that is perfect

but i think that you can start to think about the 3rd phpbb version...

(srry for my english)

Thank you! :)

I'm already two steps ahead of you with you, though. :)
youngwun0

Post by youngwun0 »

hahaha yeah it's great man that looks sweet hopefully there aren't many skin changes with the final release :)
TheColbyJack

Post by TheColbyJack »

phpvBB has gone through some more updates. I'd appreciate it if everyone updated, so old copies of my theme aren't floating around anywhere. Thanks! :)
youngwun0

Post by youngwun0 »

I'll do that right now, Any hint on whats changed if anything was changed or are they just bug fixes? :)
TheColbyJack

Post by TheColbyJack »

youngwun0 wrote: I'll do that right now, Any hint on whats changed if anything was changed or are they just bug fixes? :)

Bug fixes, and a couple other adjustments. I keep a full change log here: http://phpbb.justinsanity.net/changes.php
youngwun0

Post by youngwun0 »

Sounds good, I'll probably be modding mine with a few of those mods from that turkish pack soon i like the threads description, reputation, yellow card, subforum and a few other mods, But i'll wait a while to see how everything goes.

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”