Error: message_die() was called multiple times

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
IgnorantNewGuy

Error: message_die() was called multiple times

Post by IgnorantNewGuy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:32 am

Is a question about a style error appropriate here? If not, no problem.

I just moved my site from test to live on a new host and when I switched to this style I get this error:
Critical Error

message_die() was called multiple times.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error #2
template->_tpl_load(): File ./templates/gg_Hierarchy_pro/message_body.tpl does not exist or is empty

Line : 287
File : /home/mydb/public_html/includes/class_template.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error #1
template->_tpl_load(): File ./templates/gg_Hierarchy_pro/overall_header.tpl does not exist or is empty

Line : 287
File : /home/mydb/public_html/includes/class_template.php

I have uploaded the files in question. There is no doubt about it.

config_php is working just fine with the new information.

What could be causing this error? I'm locked out of my site because this style is currently chosen and it won't load. Plus I can't get into admin/index.php to change the default style and uninstall this style, if I need to.

Thx

Arty
Former Team Member
Name: Vjacheslav Trushkin

Post by Arty » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:43 am

If you did upload those files then check file permissions. But I guess you didn't upload files even though you are sure you did.
Vjacheslav Trushkin / Arty.
Free phpBB 3.1 styles | New project: Iconify - modern SVG framework

IgnorantNewGuy

Post by IgnorantNewGuy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:51 am

Permissions set to 644 - just like the same files in the other styles.

I've been uploading them time and time again with FileZilla, which is a very good tool and I've never had problems before. I can only upload them so many times before I'm just acting insane.

This makes no sense.

Arty
Former Team Member
Name: Vjacheslav Trushkin

Post by Arty » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:04 am

maybe you put wrong case in some letter in that directory, like "h" instead of "H"?
Vjacheslav Trushkin / Arty.
Free phpBB 3.1 styles | New project: Iconify - modern SVG framework

IgnorantNewGuy

Post by IgnorantNewGuy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:43 pm

I'll check that option but all I did was install all of my development files (which were working perfectly) onto the new server. I didn't make any changes to them. In fact, I've even uploaded the same files from the development file folder - original files that were working - instead of the files from the new folder and that didn't work either.

I think it's an issue with the style and something on my server. I can't conceive of any other possibility. I've looked at the host level and the files are there. I've downloaded the files and they are identical to the files that I uploaded. It boggles the mind.

But thanks for helping out! I appreciate the thoughts.

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”