Christmas board style

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
L0cke

Post by L0cke » Tue Nov 26, 2002 4:01 am

ooOO, Christmas owns all! :P

LimitForums

Post by LimitForums » Tue Nov 26, 2002 8:56 pm

LimitXmas will be released very soon at the mo i am having problems with some buttons(transparency) and rank images(I promise it will be released very soon) :D
My phpBB3 MODs: [DEV] Bug Tracker

Beany

Post by Beany » Wed Nov 27, 2002 5:45 pm

can't wait to see what you come up with. I found a background that went nicely with the Spacepilot style. So for now I'm happy, but I'm dying to see what you come up with.

:mrgreen:

Roberdin

Cool

Post by Roberdin » Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:02 pm

I can't wait. But something of a problem I've noticed with these forum templates - the titles of each indvidual post are rarely noticed - most of the time they are left blank.
Roberdin

Kail
Former Team Member

Post by Kail » Wed Nov 27, 2002 11:45 pm

Beany wrote: can't wait to see what you come up with. I found a background that went nicely with the Spacepilot style. So for now I'm happy, but I'm dying to see what you come up with.

:mrgreen:

Nice, first taking my template, completely modify it and then "forget" who made it in the first place. :D
Please put back the credit notice, a small text saying "Template/theme based on SpacePilot3K by Jakob Persson" (link my name to my website: http://www.jakob-persson.com) is all I request.

Jakob Persson - Style Designer, Freelance Web Designer, Usability Consultant and Developer | BLOG | PORTFOLIO
My Complete phpBB Template Design Guide
Creator of Chronicles, SpacePilot3K (updated!), Solaris, Cobalt 2.0 and JustFooty.
Image phpbb-se.com - phpBB på svenska!

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”