new pages?

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
SJ MAC

new pages?

Post by SJ MAC »

I want to make some new pages for my site. At the moment my site is just my phpbb forum and in the past I have just designed and styled html pages to look like the forum pages but that sucks! I want to create pages that use the same header and footer as my forum, the same links etc but that could be part of my forum and show things like birthdays, polls, active posts etc. Is this possible? And if so why dosent phpbb come with a few blank pages for users to add extra content to?

Thanks,

Thatbitextra
Former Team Member
Location: A place where something is or could be located; a site.

Re: new pages?

Post by Thatbitextra »

Styles KB
My MODs: Choose Who to Accept PMs From (Prevents unwanted PMs!) | Warn of Old Topic Before Posting Reply
Style: subBlack (Now updated to phpBB 2.0.22 and 5 new color schemes!)

SJ MAC

Post by SJ MAC »

Thanks, that looks like just the mod I need :D but its not there any more :cry: has it been moved? Will it (and other mods) be back when phpbb3 is released? or is it gone forever?

Crazy-S

Post by Crazy-S »

It's there, you just need to read the announcement within the MODS forum......

You will need to copy the link, and then use the link provided by the announcement and add the copied link to the end and it will then appear as a download...

SJ MAC

Post by SJ MAC »

Ah Ha, I see, thanks dude! :D

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”