BK ReplaceEm

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
eukben

BK ReplaceEm

Post by eukben »

Hello,

Some time ago I decided to create my own phpBB style. Unfortunately I am having a few problems replacing the 'subBlue' text in .tpl files with my styles name. And I have just realised that I had BK ReplaceEm v2.0 on my computer which I downloaded some time back. Because I used BK ReplaceEm so long ago I have forgot how to use it and I am sure there is a tutorial somewhere on the phpBB forum on how to use ReplaceEm.

I have tried 'Add Replace Group' then 'Add file(s)...' then add the folder inside the replacement group. I clicked CTRL + R to start the replacement process and nothing seemed to happen.

I have used the search feature of this forum to try and find resolutions, however I cannot find anything that can help me.

Thank you.
Arty
Former Team Member
Name: Vjacheslav Trushkin

Re: BK ReplaceEm

Post by Arty »

Install extreme styles mod. It has function "clone style" that will automatically rename everything.
Vjacheslav Trushkin / Arty.
Free phpBB 3.1 styles | New project: Iconify - modern SVG framework
eukben

Post by eukben »

CyberAlien wrote:Install extreme styles mod. It has function "clone style" that will automatically rename everything.
Hello,

I searched the MODs database and all I was able to find was the phpBB v2.0.13 version. Is there a version of eXtreme Styles Mod for phpBB v2.0.22?
Last edited by eukben on Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arty
Former Team Member
Name: Vjacheslav Trushkin

Post by Arty »

It works with any version from 2.0.3 (or 0.4) to 2.0.22
Vjacheslav Trushkin / Arty.
Free phpBB 3.1 styles | New project: Iconify - modern SVG framework

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”