Layout Problem???

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
edz

Layout Problem???

Post by edz »

Ok hey ppl, another problem has occured... ok i have been editing my layout and everything is all good except for the posting_topic_review.tpl ... the bg of the table thing doesnt seem to want to change color??? why may this be??? i have tried everything to change it that i could think of but it always remains the same... its been buggin me.... really need ure help here guys.... Thanx in advance!
Daz

Post by Daz »

Hi,

If you have changed the CSS references in the overall_header.tpl file have you also made the same changes to the simple_header.tpl file?
Please and Thank You works wonders...
I reserve the right to post illogical (and totally wrong) replies.
...It's the subtle perfection in attention to detail that makes your work rock the way it does - cdkrg
Think simple - it's not necessarily what you draw that matters, it's what you perceive - Daz

Note: ForumImages<dot>com is no longer anything to do with me.
edz

Post by edz »

what do u mean change the reference in the overall_header.tpl ... some1 said something about this too but i dun quite understand... does it have to do with the posting_topic_review.... coz i am talking about the reply box when u scroll down u see the posts that have been posted.... i dun mean to be rude or nething... im just misunderstanding sorry
Daz

Post by Daz »

Hi,

The CSS formatting information in overall_header.tpl file is used for most page views in phpBB - such as the topic review uses the simple_header.tpl file and so the colours are controlled via the CSS info specified there.
...It's the subtle perfection in attention to detail that makes your work rock the way it does - cdkrg
Think simple - it's not necessarily what you draw that matters, it's what you perceive - Daz

edz

Post by edz »

no i havent touched the overall_header.tpl??? i just editied the css file... what should i do?
Blackman

Post by Blackman »

Your forum is probably not using the css file, try editting the overall_header.tpl that should work.
Daz

Post by Daz »

Hi,

Please provide a link to your forum.

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”