Nicest style i have seen - Please help me find it!

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
JoQ

Nicest style i have seen - Please help me find it!

Post by JoQ »

Anyone got an idea if i can find this style anywhere?
I think it is a phpBB2 style, but i aint sure?

http://www.vwgolf.se

Would love to find this!

Mike Lothar

Re: Nicest style i have seen - Please help me find it!

Post by Mike Lothar »

It is a mixture of my template Conundrum and the default subSilver. If you like Conundrum, there's also a second version, CND2, which look alike.

You can find demo here:
http://www.styleswarehouse.com/

JoQ

Post by JoQ »

Mike Lothar wrote:It is a mixture of my template Conundrum and the default subSilver. If you like Conundrum, there's also a second version, CND2, which look alike.

You can find demo here:
http://www.styleswarehouse.com/
Aha... nice, but thats a nice mix. Is that "mix" possible to find anywhere or is it specific for that site? I would love to have something like that on my site, wouldn't be bad if it was phpBB3 either.

Have you seen this mix anywhere? And how do you make it like that?

Mike Lothar

Post by Mike Lothar »

I've seen many people who mix this and that, but i'm pretty sure you can not download this one, i think it's made specifically for this site. Either by the owner of the site or from someone "outside" (for money).

It would be too complicated to explain how you mix templates, i'll leave that to google or the search function of this forum. Basically, the easiest thing for you would probably be to just modify subSilver and then modify it to something you like. I would not recommend mixing subSilver and Conundrum like on this golf site, as the source code of these two templates are very different.

There's no easy shortcuts i'm affraid. Except maybe try to email the site owner and ask him for a copy. :)

JoQ

Post by JoQ »

Mike Lothar wrote:I've seen many people who mix this and that, but i'm pretty sure you can not download this one, i think it's made specifically for this site. Either by the owner of the site or from someone "outside" (for money).

It would be too complicated to explain how you mix templates, i'll leave that to google or the search function of this forum. Basically, the easiest thing for you would probably be to just modify subSilver and then modify it to something you like. I would not recommend mixing subSilver and Conundrum like on this golf site, as the source code of these two templates are very different.

There's no easy shortcuts i'm affraid. Except maybe try to email the site owner and ask him for a copy. :)
I have tried to PM the owner, no reply though!
I think i have to forget about it, but its so freakin nice!
Would fit perfect on my carsite!

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”