Please somebody help me!!

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
Riamz

Please somebody help me!!

Post by Riamz »

I just got my board up and running...Now I want to change the colors and put a banner in place of the phpbb logo in the top left hand corner of the screen. I have NO CLUE how to do this. I need to run back to work right now, but I will be off work at 11:15 pm, eastern time. If someone could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Riamz
Mr. Me

Post by Mr. Me »

ok here:

how to change the banner:

you have banner already made right? well if not make one. you save the image. go to your FTP and go to /templates/what_ever_your_template_name_is/images/ and upload your image there. find the logo_phpBB.gif (or something simliar) and upload rename your banner the same as the phpBB logo... simple... that would mean it overwrites it. hehe... trickey
Need any help with anything? Well I am offering help! :)

PM Me! Or... e-mail me! (ian@thegemzone.com) (I AM GOOD AT MODS NOW!)

Visit my Forum
Daz

Post by Daz »

Hi and welcome,

You may also wish to read this;

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=10764
Please and Thank You works wonders...
I reserve the right to post illogical (and totally wrong) replies.
...It's the subtle perfection in attention to detail that makes your work rock the way it does - cdkrg
Think simple - it's not necessarily what you draw that matters, it's what you perceive - Daz

Note: ForumImages<dot>com is no longer anything to do with me.

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”