[Release] suBlack3d v2

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
HimmelHund

Post by HimmelHund »

Like the subBlack3d Thx. :D

Have two questions about it. Where can i change the logo? Ik like to use an jpg logo/banner (iso the logo.gif).

Can i get somewhere blank icons. I like to translate them to Dutch. And what is the font used?
MOHAA RULEZ
OFM

great but...

Post by OFM »

I love the theme but after 7 downloads i can honestly say that JimpsEd Zip file is Fuxored
Red~Ice

Post by Red~Ice »

niec one... the blue looks nice and calm...
http://www.incredibledesigns.tk
.::Incredible Designs\|/SkyTechModifications::.
Sky-Techknology2.2.0
-:QT:-AciDBurN

Post by -:QT:-AciDBurN »

JoshuaB wrote: I am going to ask this question again in hopes that someone has made this change on his or her board already.

The orange background of text input boxes in subBlack3dOrg is absolutely wicked looking, but the grey text is not easy to read when typing on orange.

I would like to change the text color to #000000 when typing in text entry boxes. I have not yet figured out the correct element of the .css file to change. Maybe someone else has. If you have, please share. Thanks.

I would like to know this too .. .also how could I change the orange background is I wanted to?

BTW my admin panel is now in times new roman or something and not clearly divided. It says taht its the blue version too, but Im actually using the orange one :?

Top marks for this theme .. I love it!
JoshuaB

Post by JoshuaB »

Yes that is a problem with subBlack3dOrg. You have to change all references to subBlack3dBlu in the .tpl files to subBlack3dOrg.
-:QT:-AciDBurN

Post by -:QT:-AciDBurN »

ooh ty! I will take a look at all of them.
Also, I saw this asked somewhere on these forums before but I will ask again:
Is there any way to get the number of new posts back?

Thx
xmulder

Post by xmulder »

xmulder wrote: every so oftern with this template my members get "Invalid_Session" errors on everything they try and do - clearing cookies solves this problem but is there a more permanant fix? Also the new post notification icon has stoped displaying so even if there are new posts it still shows the no new posts icon, any ideas how to fix this?

Apart from those small things i love this style; it will stay on my board for a very long time

<<-Mully->>

please help!
Cyber-Julien

Post by Cyber-Julien »

Very nice template :o
Cyber-Julien , International Support Team member :P
phpBB Graphic : http://www.phpbb-graph.comNo support via mail / pm , Thanks .
Nemesisx

Great template

Post by Nemesisx »

have to say i used your sublack3dblue ....totally sexy template, one small problem i am having thou is the mouse over on top navbar isnt enlarging as it should

http://members.lycos.co.uk/steelwarrior ... /index.php

Please be nice 8- P ::points to the "newbie sign" :: it says it all
Nemesisx

Post by Nemesisx »

HimmelHund wrote: Like the subBlack3d Thx. :D

Have two questions about it. Where can i change the logo? Ik like to use an jpg logo/banner (iso the logo.gif).

Can i get somewhere blank icons. I like to translate them to Dutch. And what is the font used?

open the overall_head.php and its all in the html 8- )
kaijohannkursch

Post by kaijohannkursch »

The skin is great, but it takes a lot to load... Can't get it lighter??
kronos

Post by kronos »

Looks very nice, specially the heading. Congratulations!
C_M

Help! Newbie....Aaaaaaa

Post by C_M »

Anyways, HI. New to the board, and forum administration. Have a question. I DL'd this template and absolutely love it however when I am posting in it, I notice that my text box extends. Check the screen shot. If you look at the far right side, you will notice that the text box extends beyond the others. Where do I go to edit this?

Thanks!!!
C_M

Post by C_M »

Just saw that b/c it is one word, it extends the box. So, i tested this again and broke it up and it continued to do the same thing. Hence

ThisisjustatestThisisjustatestThisisjustatestThisisjustatestThisisjustatestThisisjustatestThisisjustatestThisisjustatestThisisjustatestThisisjustatestThisisjustatest

and

my name is John Doe my name is John Doe my name is John Doe my name is John Doe my name is John Doe my name is John Doe

gives me the same problem..anyone else see this behavior, or throughly confused?
C_M

Post by C_M »

hi, anyone seen this yet?

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”