[Release] Solaris (1.13) for phpBB 2.0.20! UPDATED!!!

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
Revo1

Re: [Release] Solaris (1.13) for phpBB 2.0.20! UPDATED!!!

Post by Revo1 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:51 am

I have probably been managing message boards for over five years now and I have to say this is my favorite template/theme/skin till this day. Now granted, it was one of my first, but I think mostly it's the quality of the design that says it all. It stands alone. Thanks for the great job. I hope you continue to keep this template up to date with every phpBB update. It really deserves it. Take care!
www.pxalive.com - web design at your service.

Kail
Former Team Member

Post by Kail » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:14 am

Many thanks to all of you for using this style. It's always nice to hear when people like something you've made. A version for phpBB3 is on its way. Sorry for making you guys way but there's so much on my plate at the moment so I haven't had a minute to spare. I haven't forgotten you, be assured of that! :)

Jakob Persson - Style Designer, Freelance Web Designer, Usability Consultant and Developer | BLOG | PORTFOLIO
My Complete phpBB Template Design Guide
Creator of Chronicles, SpacePilot3K (updated!), Solaris, Cobalt 2.0 and JustFooty.
Image phpbb-se.com - phpBB på svenska!

Kail
Former Team Member

Post by Kail » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:48 pm

For those of you wondering when this theme will be available for phpBB 3, I have some news. I have just made a post on my site about my thoughts regarding the future of this theme and I'd like your feedback.

Please go over there, read it and post any thoughts or questions you may have as comments over on my site.

Thank you.

Jakob Persson - Style Designer, Freelance Web Designer, Usability Consultant and Developer | BLOG | PORTFOLIO
My Complete phpBB Template Design Guide
Creator of Chronicles, SpacePilot3K (updated!), Solaris, Cobalt 2.0 and JustFooty.
Image phpbb-se.com - phpBB på svenska!

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”