Global variables from "page_header.php" and confir

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
DanielWolf

Global variables from "page_header.php" and confir

Post by DanielWolf »

Hello,

i've declared some new variables in "page_haeder.php", one of them is pointing to my site's logo (i uses this variable in "overall_header.tpl"). In nine out of ten cases it works fine - but when displaying a message like "do you really want to delete...." the variables from the header are not available, so my logo is displayed as a broken link. what can i do? where do i have to declare theese variables?

thanks for reading all this,
Daniel
numerical25

Re: Global variables from "page_header.php" and confir

Post by numerical25 »

Yea i got the same kind of situation. Im trying to declare varibles just to display text but no matter where i declare them, it doesnt appear on the site. i declared it in global_data.php, common.php, and even on index.php. doesnt want to work
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

DanielWolf wrote:Hello,

i've declared some new variables in "page_haeder.php", one of them is pointing to my site's logo (i uses this variable in "overall_header.tpl"). In nine out of ten cases it works fine - but when displaying a message like "do you really want to delete...." the variables from the header are not available, so my logo is displayed as a broken link. what can i do? where do i have to declare theese variables?

thanks for reading all this,
Daniel
can you please give us exact details of what you have done and where.

with links to pages if needed, etc.

thanks,
robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

numerical25 wrote:Yea i got the same kind of situation. Im trying to declare varibles just to display text but no matter where i declare them, it doesnt appear on the site. i declared it in global_data.php, common.php, and even on index.php. doesnt want to work
can you also give us details.

there is no global_data.php file in phpbb2 or phpbb3 that I can find.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Writers Discussion”