Shop mod Question (couldn't find shopmod topic)

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
Yjax

Shop mod Question (couldn't find shopmod topic)

Post by Yjax »

How to change the currency where you have to pay in the shops? I can't find a shopmod topic in the support section :(
drathbun
Former Team Member

Post by drathbun »

There is not shop MOD topic in the support section because the MOD has not been released here. The development topic was locked as the MOD author stopped posting months ago. Thus, you're on your own, or go to the website for the author of the MOD and try to obtain support there.
I blog about phpBB: phpBBDoctor blog
Still using phpbb2? So am I! Click below for details
Yjax

Post by Yjax »

Aww damn! The mod writer has no public email adress, because he doesn't want spam.
I'll quote it:
Note: zarath@knightsofchaos.com, zarth@ffsource,net and ice_rain_@hotmail.com will NOT work anymore. These emails have been shut down to a massive amount of spam and viruses from people adding me to their mailing lists.
As such, I am not giving out a public email address anymore to prevent future happenings like this. If you purchase a mod you will recieve an email address to contact me, otherwise you'll need to use my forums at . PM (Private Message) through there. Any non-purchase PMs will simply be ignored.

(I couldn't find a link to the forums from his site)
MHobbit
Former Team Member

Post by MHobbit »

drathbun wrote: There is not shop MOD topic in the support section because the MOD has not been released here. The development topic was locked as the MOD author stopped posting months ago. Thus, you're on your own, or go to the website for the author of the MOD and try to obtain support there.

Locked as such.
Former phpBB MOD Team member
No private support is offered.
"There’s too many things to get done, and I’m running out of days..."

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Writers Discussion”