Please note that is it compulsory to know php as well as SQL (If you want to do databases) coding for this, html won't hurt either. There is plently of stuff out there that will help with php and html. A list of PHP, MySQL and HTML tutorials can be found below.
- Prologue ~ How to use this tutorial
- Part 1 ~ Starting Off
- Part 2 ~ Simple Database querying
- Part 3a ~ Building a html table from a query (result per row)
- Part 3b ~ Building a html table from a query (result per collum)
- Part 4 ~ Creating ACP pages
The documents are hosted on google to prevent them being jumbled up here. Comments would be good thanks =]