[ABD] Backup Scheduler

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
david63

Re: [RC] Backup Scheduler

Post by david63 »

You may not have the answer to this until the next time you get the error but does the time of the next scheduled backup, in the backup statistics, agree with one of the next backup times in the scheduler or is it one hour earlier?
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored
SSEi95

Post by SSEi95 »

Well... not sure what has changes (I haven't touched a thing), but the last 7 backups all went thru just fine. Before this, I only think I had about 4 in a row ever work. I'll keep tabs on this though to see if anything changes.
SSEi95

Post by SSEi95 »

Spoke too soon. It jast happened again during the last backup. 2 of the 3 ran. I've noted approximetly 2148 cahce files. The backup logs note the 2 that went sucessfully, but not the third at all. I waited 30 minutes and verified there was more than enough traffic to trip the cron job. I then cleared the cahce which in turn immedietly removed the error message. Here is what it looks like now...

Notice the middle schedule has not run, nor is it running since clearing the cahce. All times are correct for when they should/did run. Any thoughts on what else to look at?
david63

Post by david63 »

If you click on the "Small tables" what is the time of the last backup?
David
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
SSEi95

Post by SSEi95 »

david63 wrote:If you click on the "Small tables" what is the time of the last backup?
Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:58 pm
(looks like it did run, just didn't update the main stats page.)

The next round of backups was just intiated. Of them, the first did non run at all (verified by checking for the last one done per your previous post). The second one did run this time, but did not update the main statistics page wiht the last backup/next backup information. The third one ran and it updated the statistics page. The data_backup_lock.php file is sitting in the cache folder as well. Per the time stamps, I gave it 10 minutes to run before posting this.
david63

Post by david63 »

Two more questions going back to the 3:58 run. What time does it show in the backup log for the "Small tables" having been run and what is the time on that ftp file when it was actually written to disk (if you can access this)?

For some strange reason this has started to happen on my test site and I think that I can see what is happening - but I have no idea why (at the moment).
David
SSEi95

Post by SSEi95 »

It seems to have the correct time on the FTP file.
david63

Post by david63 »

Are you still getting the error? If so could you turn off ftp and then see what happens. I have a suspicion that the problem may be something to do with ftp but I am not sure.
David
SSEi95

Post by SSEi95 »

david63 wrote:Are you still getting the error? If so could you turn off ftp and then see what happens. I have a suspicion that the problem may be something to do with ftp but I am not sure.
FTP has been disabled, and I reran each schedule to get them back running again.
SSEi95

Post by SSEi95 »

Stopped backing up aagain. Could it have to do with all 3 running basiaclly at the same time? Maybe they are stepping on each others toes?
david63

Post by david63 »

SSEi95 wrote:Could it have to do with all 3 running basiaclly at the same time?
It is a possibility but when I was testing I had about 10 running on the same schedule without any problems.

It would seem that we can rule out anything to do with FTP as you say that you have turned that off.

As a matter of interest which version of phpBB3 are you running as that may have some affect on this?
David
SSEi95

Post by SSEi95 »

PHPBB 3.0.1
david63

Post by david63 »

Do you have a link to the site so that I can have a look at it - just in case I can spot something unusual? PM me if you would prefer not to post the link here.
David
ibelphegor

Post by ibelphegor »

I have error when I'm try to add Scheduler:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'backup_ftp' in 'field list' [1054]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_backup_scheduler (backup_name, backup_key, backup_type, backup_file_type, backup_tables, backup_frequency, backup_next, backup_expire, backup_ftp) VALUES ('בדיקה', '41kwzu', 'full', 'gzip', 'a:90:{i:0;s:16:\"phpbb_acl_groups\";i:1;s:17:\"phpbb_acl_options\";i:2;s:15:\"phpbb_acl_roles\";i:3;s:20:\"phpbb_acl_roles_data\";i:4;s:15:\"phpbb_acl_users\";i:5;s:8:\"phpbb_ad\";i:6;s:25:\"phpbb_announcement_centre\";i:7;s:17:\"phpbb_attachments\";i:8;s:22:\"phpbb_backup_scheduler\";i:9;s:13:\"phpbb_banlist\";i:10;s:13:\"phpbb_bbcodes\";i:11;s:26:\"phpbb_blog_search_wordlist\";i:12;s:27:\"phpbb_blog_search_wordmatch\";i:13;s:11:\"phpbb_blogs\";i:14;s:22:\"phpbb_blogs_attachment\";i:15;s:22:\"phpbb_blogs_categories\";i:16;s:25:\"phpbb_blogs_in_categories\";i:17;s:19:\"phpbb_blogs_plugins\";i:18;s:24:\"phpbb_blogs_poll_options\";i:19;s:22:\"phpbb_blogs_poll_votes\";i:20;s:19:\"phpbb_blogs_ratings\";i:21;s:17:\"phpbb_blogs_reply\";i:22;s:24:\"phpbb_blogs_subscription\";i:23;s:17:\"phpbb_blogs_users\";i:24;s:15:\"phpbb_bookmarks\";i:25;s:10:\"phpbb_bots\";i:26;s:12:\"phpbb_config\";i:27;s:13:\"phpbb_confirm\";i:28;s:14:\"phpbb_disallow\";i:29;s:12:\"phpbb_drafts\";i:30;s:17:\"phpbb_express_ads\";i:31;s:22:\"phpbb_express_articles\";i:32;s:20:\"phpbb_express_blocks\";i:33;s:24:\"phpbb_express_categories\";i:34;s:22:\"phpbb_express_comments\";i:35;s:19:\"phpbb_express_links\";i:36;s:19:\"phpbb_express_pages\";i:37;s:19:\"phpbb_express_rates\";i:38;s:22:\"phpbb_extension_groups\";i:39;s:16:\"phpbb_extensions\";i:40;s:12:\"phpbb_forums\";i:41;s:19:\"phpbb_forums_access\";i:42;s:18:\"phpbb_forums_track\";i:43;s:18:\"phpbb_forums_watch\";i:44;s:12:\"phpbb_groups\";i:45;s:11:\"phpbb_icons\";i:46;s:10:\"phpbb_lang\";i:47;s:9:\"phpbb_log\";i:48;s:21:\"phpbb_moderator_cache\";i:49;s:19:\"phpbb_mods_database\";i:50;s:13:\"phpbb_modules\";i:51;s:18:\"phpbb_poll_options\";i:52;s:16:\"phpbb_poll_votes\";i:53;s:11:\"phpbb_posts\";i:54;s:14:\"phpbb_privmsgs\";i:55;s:21:\"phpbb_privmsgs_folder\";i:56;s:20:\"phpbb_privmsgs_rules\";i:57;s:17:\"phpbb_privmsgs_to\";i:58;s:20:\"phpbb_profile_fields\";i:59;s:25:\"phpbb_profile_fields_data\";i:60;s:25:\"phpbb_profile_fields_lang\";i:61;s:18:\"phpbb_profile_lang\";i:62;s:19:\"phpbb_profile_views\";i:63;s:11:\"phpbb_ranks\";i:64;s:13:\"phpbb_reports\";i:65;s:21:\"phpbb_reports_reasons\";i:66;s:20:\"phpbb_search_results\";i:67;s:21:\"phpbb_search_wordlist\";i:68;s:22:\"phpbb_search_wordmatch\";i:69;s:14:\"phpbb_sessions\";i:70;s:19:\"phpbb_sessions_keys\";i:71;s:14:\"phpbb_sitelist\";i:72;s:13:\"phpbb_smilies\";i:73;s:12:\"phpbb_styles\";i:74;s:21:\"phpbb_styles_imageset\";i:75;s:26:\"phpbb_styles_imageset_data\";i:76;s:21:\"phpbb_styles_template\";i:77;s:26:\"phpbb_styles_template_data\";i:78;s:18:\"phpbb_styles_theme\";i:79;s:20:\"phpbb_th23_autolinks\";i:80;s:12:\"phpbb_topics\";i:81;s:19:\"phpbb_topics_posted\";i:82;s:18:\"phpbb_topics_track\";i:83;s:18:\"phpbb_topics_watch\";i:84;s:16:\"phpbb_user_group\";i:85;s:11:\"phpbb_users\";i:86;s:14:\"phpbb_warnings\";i:87;s:11:\"phpbb_words\";i:88;s:9:\"phpbb_wwh\";i:89;s:11:\"phpbb_zebra\";}', 6, 1214573522, 1, 0)

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_backup_scheduler.php
LINE: 188
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_backup_scheduler->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 78
CALL: p_master->load_active()
david63

Post by david63 »

ibelphegor wrote:I have error when I'm try to add Scheduler:
Is this an upgrade from a previous version? If so did you run the update script (update_1-3_backup_scheduler.php)?
David

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”