[ABD] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.6

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
Tom@S
Registered User
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:33 pm
Location: SVK
Contact:

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by Tom@S » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:36 pm

to add another line for url of trade has my voice, that will be good. I know i can add url in comment but anyway :)

User avatar
LxPower*
Registered User
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:31 am
Location: C:\

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by LxPower* » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Hello, Thanks for very good mod.
Is it possible to manage roles like rename buyer, seller and so one ?

Keep Up Good working mate !
phpBB Just The Best !

KaLeL16
Registered User
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by KaLeL16 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:26 pm

im having problem with my posts count. its always at 0
anybody know how to fix this? i tried resynching it, still didnt work
" So others may live "...

shmk
Registered User
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Italy

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by shmk » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:46 am

LxPower* wrote:Hello, Thanks for very good mod.
Is it possible to manage roles like rename buyer, seller and so one ?

Keep Up Good working mate !
You can change the language files and insert what you like ;)
im having problem with my posts count. its always at 0
anybody know how to fix this?
If you mean the "new feedback" count is removed in the 1.0.1 and replaced with the "my feedback" button (check the template xml file).
If you don't mean that, which post count?
Graduate in Computer Science looking for freelance job.
MY MODs: ShMk User Feedback 1.0.6

KaLeL16
Registered User
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by KaLeL16 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:23 pm

shmk wrote:
LxPower* wrote:Hello, Thanks for very good mod.
Is it possible to manage roles like rename buyer, seller and so one ?

Keep Up Good working mate !
You can change the language files and insert what you like ;)
im having problem with my posts count. its always at 0
anybody know how to fix this?
If you mean the "new feedback" count is removed in the 1.0.1 and replaced with the "my feedback" button (check the template xml file).
If you don't mean that, which post count?

its ok dude i figured it out

its the forum post counts
i just had to set the increments :|
" So others may live "...

shmk
Registered User
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Italy

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by shmk » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:34 pm

KaLeL16 wrote:its ok dude i figured it out
Nice, so the MOD is almost bugless :D
Graduate in Computer Science looking for freelance job.
MY MODs: ShMk User Feedback 1.0.6

KaLeL16
Registered User
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by KaLeL16 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:22 pm

shmk wrote:
KaLeL16 wrote:its ok dude i figured it out
Nice, so the MOD is almost bugless :D
i have to install it tonight
ive been busy working lately.
ill post if theres anything
" So others may live "...

KaLeL16
Registered User
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by KaLeL16 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:38 pm

dude i have a favor to ask

can you give me MODX files for acidTech Red?
i wanna start using acidTech Red instead of prosilver
" So others may live "...

shmk
Registered User
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Italy

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by shmk » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:57 am

KaLeL16 wrote:dude i have a favor to ask

can you give me MODX files for acidTech Red?
i wanna start using acidTech Red instead of prosilver
Usually the most of the themes are based on prosilver or subsilver2, look if the subsilver2 xml looks similar
Graduate in Computer Science looking for freelance job.
MY MODs: ShMk User Feedback 1.0.6

KaLeL16
Registered User
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by KaLeL16 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:56 pm

shmk wrote:
KaLeL16 wrote:dude i have a favor to ask

can you give me MODX files for acidTech Red?
i wanna start using acidTech Red instead of prosilver
Usually the most of the themes are based on prosilver or subsilver2, look if the subsilver2 xml looks similar
similar in what way?
" So others may live "...

shmk
Registered User
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Italy

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by shmk » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:08 pm

KaLeL16 wrote:
shmk wrote:
KaLeL16 wrote:dude i have a favor to ask

can you give me MODX files for acidTech Red?
i wanna start using acidTech Red instead of prosilver
Usually the most of the themes are based on prosilver or subsilver2, look if the subsilver2 xml looks similar
similar in what way?
If it's using the same css classes and similar html, only with different colors and images.
Graduate in Computer Science looking for freelance job.
MY MODs: ShMk User Feedback 1.0.6

KaLeL16
Registered User
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by KaLeL16 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:33 pm

shmk wrote:
KaLeL16 wrote:
shmk wrote:
KaLeL16 wrote:dude i have a favor to ask

can you give me MODX files for acidTech Red?
i wanna start using acidTech Red instead of prosilver
Usually the most of the themes are based on prosilver or subsilver2, look if the subsilver2 xml looks similar
similar in what way?
If it's using the same css classes and similar html, only with different colors and images.
ic.. so basically just paste your codes in there?
" So others may live "...

Tom@S
Registered User
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:33 pm
Location: SVK
Contact:

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by Tom@S » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:47 pm

i have one suggestion. I have allowed posting for anonymous visitor and they have feedback too. That is not very good. This should be only for registered users

KaLeL16
Registered User
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by KaLeL16 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:38 pm

dude im getting this error

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'fb_new' in 'field list' [1054]

SQL

SELECT fb_new FROM phpbb_shmk_feedback_tot WHERE fb_user=55

BACKTRACE


FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions.php
LINE: 3445
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: index.php
LINE: 125
CALL: page_header()
" So others may live "...

shmk
Registered User
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Italy

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.2

Post by shmk » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:21 pm

KaLeL16 wrote:dude im getting this error

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'fb_new' in 'field list' [1054]
fb_new doesn't exist no more in 1.0.2 have you uploaded ALL the new files and cleared the cache? :roll:
Graduate in Computer Science looking for freelance job.
MY MODs: ShMk User Feedback 1.0.6

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”