[ABD] Camorea Suite (Dynamic Avatar + RPG) 0.5.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Anthonie

Re: [BETA] Camorea Suite (Dynamic Avatar + RPG) 0.5.0

Post by Anthonie »

yexusbeliever wrote:Awhile back, Living Avatars used to be free for phpBB.

You guys just make me want to be sad. Over the years ever since phpBB history, no modder ever really pay a good attention to dynamic avatar mod. And now that phpBB is at its really good peak of popularity, it still doesn't have a good dynamic avatar. :(
Well, in the mod requests forum, dellsystem offered to port his phpbb2 dynamic avatar mod to phpbb3, it might take a while, but I'm sure it'd be worth it.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1804225
anwerine

Post by anwerine »

doeas anybody have this MOD for download i cant register at crtdx.net it gets MySQL error
LadyDryden

Post by LadyDryden »

Also wondering if anyone has this for download. I hate having to sign up for a site to download it, not to mention it isn't instant and I don't even know if the admin is going to "approve" me... and I am in a time crunch. >.<
since there hasn't been any activity in here for a while, I am worried I wont get any approval at all. >.<
LadyDryden

Post by LadyDryden »

I guess this has been orphaned or something, then?
I tried to register for the site I needed to download this from and was never "accepted" and my questions haven't been answered.
Shame.
I really wanted to try this out. Oh well. Anyone know any alternatives for PHPBB3?
Already watching and waiting on this one.
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1823845

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”