[ABD] Shoutcast Status Bar v1.1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
tomy91

[ABD] Shoutcast Status Bar v1.1

Post by tomy91 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Modification Name: Shoutcast Status Bar
Author: tomy91

Modification Description:: Adds a info block about shoutcast stream status, current song, bitrate, listener info and Tune In buttons!
Modification Version:: 1.1 [updated on 03-april-2009]

Requirements: PHP with allowed UDP protocol

Screenshots:
ONLINE: Image
OFFLINE: Image

Demo URL: N/A

Modification Download: DownloaD

==================================================

INSTALLATION:

1. Upload the folder "radio" to the phpbb3 root folder (as it could be accessible from http://www.your.url/forum.directory/radio)
2. Open styles/prosilver/template/overall_header.html with your favorite text editor.
Find:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF U_PRINT_PM --><li class="rightside"><a href="{U_PRINT_PM}" title="{L_PRINT_PM}" accesskey="p" class="print">{L_PRINT_PM}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
			</ul>
Add after:

<!-- PHP --> include("radio/radio_stats.php"); <!-- ENDPHP -->
3. Upload overall_header.html
4. Login to ACP, in General tab click on Security Settings (under SERVER CONFIGURATION category) and set "Allow php in templates" to YES!
5. Navigate to ACP -> Styles, select Templates (under STYLE COMPONENTS) and Refresh your boards default template.
6. Navigate to ACP -> General and "Purge the cache"!

==================================================

CONFIGURATION:

1. Open radio/config_radio.php and fill in the information of your stream:

<?php

$scdef = "Your station title";               
$scip = "ip or hostname";
$scport = "port";                  
$scpass = "shoutcast admin password";                 

?>
2. Open radio/radio_stats.php
Find: http://your.stream.url:port/listen.pls and replace it with the path to the streams PLS file
OR to the http://www.site.com/forums/radio/listen.pls (this way you have to edit the existing PLS file with some text editor and enter your stream url and port here: File1=http://your.stream.url:port/. (example: File1=http://www.stream.com:8000/

3. To let people listen the stream with Windows Media Player, in radio_stats.php change http://your.custom.directory/listen.asx to www.site.com/forums/radio/listen.asx (before this open listen.asx file with notepad and change <ref href="http://your.stream.url:port"/> to your streams URL (example: <ref href="http://www.stream.com:8000"/>)

This is my first small modification so say what do you think and ask for support if I've missed something.
P.S. Sorry about my English :D
Last edited by tomy91 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mladen88

Re: [BETA] Shoutcast Status Bar

Post by mladen88 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:25 am

gooood plugin ;) keep it updating with new stuff ;)

mladen88

Post by mladen88 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:27 pm

how to see if i have "PHP with FSOCK module"?

tomy91

Post by tomy91 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:34 pm

Sorry, it's not a module, just a php command that can be accessible on every hosting.

If it's not working, send me a phpinfo data with values from Registered Stream Socket Transports.

sineu

Post by sineu » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:11 pm

hi i have this mod on our forum www.raversparadise.co.uk/forum , for some reason it only shows what name ive given my radio station , it doesnt show wat song is playing at that current time is there a reason for this or a way to make it do so.. thanks

mladen88

Post by mladen88 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:12 pm

can u tell me how to enable this command?

mladen88

Post by mladen88 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:18 pm

ok, i get it works..and now everything its ok...but one problem...

when i want to login into admin panel i get this warning:

Warning: include(radio/radio_stats.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/indijana/public_html/forum/cache/tpl_serenity_overall_header.html.php on line 195

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'radio/radio_stats.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/indijana/public_html/forum/cache/tpl_serenity_overall_header.html.php on line 195

line 195 is:

<br style="clear: both;" />
<div align="center">
<?php include("radio/radio_stats.php"); ?>
</div>
<?php $this->_tpl_include('breadcrumbs.html'); ?>

tomy91

Post by tomy91 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:03 pm

sorry, it's a bug and now i really haven't time to think what's the problem... :(

mladen88

Post by mladen88 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:21 am

i really don't understand why ppl coding new mods if they don't have time for fixing them and support them :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil:

tomy91

Post by tomy91 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:55 pm

ok, try to specify absolute path for include in overall_header.html:

<!-- PHP --> include("/path/to/your/forum/directory/radio/radio_stats.php"); <!-- ENDPHP -->

mladen88

Post by mladen88 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:29 pm

then i get two bugs :)

mladen88

Post by mladen88 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:06 pm

are you already fixed this bug?

Mattallic

Post by Mattallic » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:12 pm

I tryed adding this mod and I get:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /radio/radio_stats.php on line 15: fsockopen() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given
How do I sort this out?

DJ Jonny

Post by DJ Jonny » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:25 pm

I get this following error when i install this to my site

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of fsockopen(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /home/default/scoused-up.co.uk/user/htdocs/radio/radio_stats.php on line 16

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of fsockopen(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /home/default/scoused-up.co.uk/user/htdocs/radio/radio_stats.php on line 16

Can any 1 help me ?

Thanks

BlackburnRavers

Post by BlackburnRavers » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:53 am

DJ Jonny wrote:I get this following error when i install this to my site

Can any 1 help me ?

Thanks

Yo mate, you need to place the phpbb copywrite in your overall_footer.html file other wise no 1 will help you out.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”