Author: Riccardo Budini @ http://www.unframe.com
Modification Description:: This mod resizes posted large images to fit in your layout and shows them in a lightbox. It is based on a small script (airbox.js) that also includes Slimbox (Christophe Beyls).
It doesn't touch all other images like banner images, etc.. as well signature images.
It uses [img] bbcode, or a custom [slideshow] bbcode to create slideshows with titled images.
It is possible to combine [url] and [img] tags to link resized images and using standard bbcode.
Attachments images also are resized and show in a lightbox.
Users can post their Flickr images in a flash slideshow.
Installation is easy and requires modding of 1 line into 3 files only (one of them is a template file) and no database changes.
All this means you'll have no problems upgrading your board in the future. All changes and additions are tagged to easily locate them after install. Original lines are preserved through comments.
Prosilver and Subsilver2, others styles could be easily adapted.
It requires Mootools 1.1 (included). total size of scripts is ~32KB.
It has been succesfully tested with Firefox 2.0 - 3.0, Internet Exporer 6.0 - 7.0
Modification Version:: RC 06
Phpbb version:: 3.0.6
- -Resizes posted images to desired width (only images in posts, doesn't touch banners and all other types)
- -Show resized images in a lightbox when clicked, a slideshow is automatically created between images (remote or attachments) in the same post
- -It works with attachments images as well
- -It doesn't affect other images like banner and signature images. Use in combo with [url] tag is possible
- -Uses img bbcode or optionally a custom slideshow bbcode to create slideshows with titles
- -is possible to combine [url] and [img] tags to link resized images and using standard bbcode.
- -Creates flash slideshows from Flickr
- -Uses DOMready function: the script is ready to work before page and images are loaded
- RC06 -fixed --> Signature images don't show in lightbox and are not clickable (only url linked images).
-fixed --> Some Subsilver 2 theme tuning.
-fixed --> onload function in the resizer js has been reintroduced and the conflict with quick reply script has been solved.
-fixed --> Various typos
- rel RC 05 - fixed --> typo in overall_footer.html : scripts now go before </body></html>
- fixed --> new feature "quick reply" introduced by phpbb 3.0.6 now shows as expected
- fixed --> signature images don't show in a lightbox anymore
- -rel. RC 04 fixed --> Images are resized once all them are loaded. Now they resize while they are loading
- -rel. RC 03 Added --> Slideshow is set as default for all posted images (remote and attachments) in a post. Now if you post more than one image roll over next and prev button will show up.
Removed --> Slideshow custom tags, as they are not needed anymore
Fixed --> A missing tag in subsilver2. (thanks Odklizec)
- -rel. RC 02 Fixed --> A bug making disappear linked images in signature. | Added --> A db query to fix old attachments tables (thanks Glyphon) Upadate of DYI. | Added --> Alternative code in airbox.js to set width relative to document. (thanks Iftitaj) Upadate of DYI.
- -rel. RC 01b Fixed --> Some Typos | Added --> link to reference page in styles/prosilver or subsilver2/template/overall_footer.html - must be added.
- -rel. RC 01 Fixed --> Some URL bbcodes stop working, now all are ok.
Fixed --> Typos in includes/bbcode.php generating php errors.
- -rel. 0.9.5b Fixed--> img did'nt show in Lbox since prev. release.
- -rel. 0.9.5 -Added --> Use of ModX 1.2.1
Added -->As thousands of you requested it , a combination of [url] and [img] is now possible. Images wrapped into [url] tags are still resized but won't open in lbox when clicked, instead will redirect you to posted url, as espected and using solely standard bbcode.
- -rel. 0.9.3 -Change --> moved lines from overall_header to overall_footer
Added --> Subsilver2 style (thanks Goztow)
- -rel. 0.9.2b -Fix --> styles/prosilver/template/attachment.html
- -rel. 0.9.2 -Change --> Signature images now automaticly don't show in lightbox. BBcode [signature-img] is not needed anymore and deprecated. (thanks Goztow!)
- Added --> DIY instructions for signature in admin panel (thanks Goztow)
- Fixed --> attachments (styles/prosilver/template/attachment.html)
- Added --> DIY instructions to bypass I.E.6/7 bug in conjunction with other mods to post videos
- -rel. 0.9.1b -Fixed - id -->to class in includes/bbcode.php
- -rel. 0.9.1 -Fixed - only the first image in a page was resized (issue affecting 0.9.0 only)
- Fixed - slideshow bbcode Fixed attachments code and added related DIY instructions
- Fixed signature bbcode
- Fixed - some typos
- -rel. 0.9.0 - Js Resizer rewritten from scratch. Now only images in posts are resized. All other images (including banner) are not resized and do not show in a lightbox.
- -rel. 0.8.9b - Some typos corrected (thanks iftitaj).
Installation time changed (due to features added)
- -rel. 0.8.9 - Added bbcode for Flickr slideshows
- -rel. 0.8.7 - Added lightbox effect to attachments images
- -rel. 0.8.6 - fixed errors in comments in bbcode.php
- -rel. 0.8.5 - custom bbcode added for images in signature. Now they don't show in a lightbox and can be linked to a url using in combo with [url] bbcode. Some typos corrected in the xml file.
- -rel. 0.8.0 - initial release
Air-Box reference page: http://www.unframe.com/info/open-source ... ogram.html
Support Forum: http://www.unframe.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=86
Demo URL: http://www.unframe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=34
Modification Download: http://www.unframe.com/info/air-box-for-phpbb.html
If you install it correctly and found it nice you may want to comment and showcase your forum here: http://www.unframe.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=86