[ABD] AIR-box Auto Image Resizer Box

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
iftitaj

Re: [RC] AIR-box Auto Image Resizer Box

Post by iftitaj »

Hi all, specially Rufuz! I'm back! :lol:
I won't be as active as I was used to, before 10 June, though.

So I went through lots of pages, which I missed. I'm still on version RC02. I'm not updating it since I saw a problem of automatic slideshow to apply on all posts [complete page] instead of the particular post. That was the problem with RC03. So is this problem still persists? :?:

rufuz

Post by rufuz »

Hi iftitaj,

sorry for the delay!

actually new versions still apply slideshow to the entire page and not for every post.
Honestly I tried to find a solution and did not worked out well, and I spent my time to fix other few things.

in the first post of this topic I always put an updated file history, without the need of reading all the pages, at least for the updates!

bye!

ricc.

japagun

Post by japagun »

all dowload links and other pages in http://www.provisum-illumina.com domain are off!!!!

kopacko

Post by kopacko »

Any hope for getting to a validated mod soon?

iftitaj

Post by iftitaj »

I don't think so without first correcting all errors specially that slideshow error.

Nonetheless, Rufuz keep up your searching :P for the solution. Hope to see updated version soon, in fact, very soon.
All tell me, what will happen to the posts already made with those slideshow tags? How can I search all such posts and edit them to remove unwanted slideshow tags? Any idea?

Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN »

This looks like an excellent mod! I have just a standard javascript image resized that just opens in a new window. Not as fancy as this. Time to make the switch maybe. :)

rufuz

Post by rufuz »

iftitaj wrote:...
All tell me, wihat will happen to the posts already made with those slideshow tags? How can I search all such posts and edit them to remove unwanted slideshow tags? Any dea?
You don't have to worry about your content, the mod doesn't affect it in any way. When it will be fixed it will work also in the already published posts.
The question here is how to add the post id the [slideshow] grouping tag. the $post var doesn't seems to work there, other variables works, but they are not useful for our purpose... any contribution is welcome...

If you can't live with the actual slideshow, strip out the [slideshow] tag from bbcode.php

for the validation I guess I have to fix xhtml validation first

bye

ricc.

iftitaj

Post by iftitaj »

Sorry I can't help you in that but I can pray for your success. :P

Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN »

Im sure this has been addressed but does this also effect the images in a users signature? I limit the image sizes to my user signatures so I am not concerned about sig image sizes being to big and do not want them to be clickable to open in a box.

tdi

Post by tdi »

This is a great mod. :!: I works fine with Prosilver but I'm struggling to make it work with the style Hestia. Following the steps in the installation file (for Prosilver/Subsilver) didn't work out in Hestia (nothing happens at all with the images). What should I do different to make this mod work with Hestia? :?:

@ Hippie459MN: Yes, the images of signatures also open in the lightbox.

thejdm

Post by thejdm »

there was a fix for this so sigs dont open in the lightbox, its in this thread somewhere.
www.thejdm.com ...turn it on, y0

Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN »

thejdm wrote:there was a fix for this so sigs dont open in the lightbox, its in this thread somewhere.
Thanks. I will look for it and see if I can find it. :)

potku

Post by potku »

Great MOD, love it! 8-)

I have it working with both a sub2- and a Pro-based template. However - and this does not really matter, just curious - I noticed with sub the images are fully shrunk, but with Pro the images are cut off. Has this been addressed here? I am sorry, for the first time I did not read all the posts in a thread where I am posting, I just skimmed through (in a hurry...) :)
Potku.net

"Before I speak, I have something important to say."

- Groucho Marx

rufuz

Post by rufuz »

potku wrote:Great MOD, love it! 8-)

I have it working with both a sub2- and a Pro-based template. However - and this does not really matter, just curious - I noticed with sub the images are fully shrunk, but with Pro the images are cut off. Has this been addressed here? I am sorry, for the first time I did not read all the posts in a thread where I am posting, I just skimmed through (in a hurry...) :)
Hi potku,
It's supposed to resize the images in prosilver, too. Are you running some other mod in your pro installation? if the board is online can you give the url?

bye!

rufuz

Post by rufuz »

a minor update is available RC04b.

It fixes some dates in the changelog and some links:

we changed domain from provisum-illumina to unframe.com

there's no need to upgrade from the RC4, however if you take the time to change the link in the overall_footer to unframe.com I'll be very grateful.

thanks

ricc.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”