[ABD] Buttons menu MOD 2.3.0 + subsilver2

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Re: [RC] Buttons menu 1.1.0 (prosilver + subsilver)

Post by Kamahl19 »

Bsalu wrote:
Kamahl19 wrote:[FIX] opening links in external windows in 3.0.6 prosilver: http://www.phpbb3hacks.com/viewtopic.ph ... p=898#p898

Anything for subsilver ? Thanks
subsilver is working well.. there is just small change in subsilver 3.0.6 in header, i will edit it in new version
Bsalu

Post by Bsalu »

Kamahl19 wrote:
Bsalu wrote:
Kamahl19 wrote:[FIX] opening links in external windows in 3.0.6 prosilver: http://www.phpbb3hacks.com/viewtopic.ph ... p=898#p898

Anything for subsilver ? Thanks
subsilver is working well.. there is just small change in subsilver 3.0.6 in header, i will edit it in new version

I have subsilver but its not opening buttons in new window. Can you please let me know that small change?

Thanks
peter3

Post by peter3 »

Hello.

It seems, I miss something.
The MOD Acp looks a bit strange, and the navbar too.

Take a look at the following pictures:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8141/unbenannt2i.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3793/unbenanntlo.png

I followed the introduction, I don't know, what is wrong...

Please help me.
Thanks a lot.
zake black

Post by zake black »

peter3 wrote:Hello.

It seems, I miss something.
The MOD Acp looks a bit strange, and the navbar too.

Take a look at the following pictures:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8141/unbenannt2i.jpg

I followed the introduction, I don't know, what is wrong...

Please help me.
Thanks a lot.
I would go over the edits again double checking them.. it looks as tho you missed some

Cheers
peter3

Post by peter3 »

OK, I have followed up everything again, but there is still the same problem.
Do anyone have another idea how to fix this?

[edit]
OK, I have fixed the ACP problem, it was a foolish mistake, hadn't changed the folder languages/"en" to "de"
But I sitll face this problem:

Anyone ideas?

[edit]
OK, after I was able to read the text, it was a piece of cake, to change the font setting, now I'm happy. :mrgreen:

Thanks alot.

btw.:
A Dropdownmenu would be very nice!
Great mod anyway! Thanks alot.
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

After a small break I am working on 6th and 7th menu for Simple Buttons Menu MOD 2.0.0 without ACP :) I add screenshots of each menu and then you can choose which one you want to install
zake black

Post by zake black »

Kamahl19 wrote:After a small break I am working on 6th and 7th menu for Simple Buttons Menu MOD 2.0.0 without ACP :) I add screenshots of each menu and then you can choose which one you want to install
Oh will we have drop downs? (you must be getting sick of this one sorry? we just all want it.. and want it on the only menu navigation bar thats available that not only works.. but also looks great.. ;) thats almost begging lol)
vonhazey

Post by vonhazey »

zake black wrote:
Kamahl19 wrote:After a small break I am working on 6th and 7th menu for Simple Buttons Menu MOD 2.0.0 without ACP :) I add screenshots of each menu and then you can choose which one you want to install
Oh will we have drop downs? (you must be getting sick of this one sorry? we just all want it.. and want it on the only menu navigation bar thats available that not only works.. but also looks great.. ;) thats almost begging lol)
I second that, its such a great mod, with the extra option of a drop down menu, it would be ace, be also got to see it released into the modsdb as well.
wwalla

Post by wwalla »

I would like to change or add one of the colors in the button bar. I have a specific hex for the color. Where can I change the blue to a different blue, or even better, can I add an entire new color choice that is Custom?
Many thanks! The simplist solution is most required. TIA
zake black

Post by zake black »

wwalla wrote:I would like to change or add one of the colors in the button bar. I have a specific hex for the color. Where can I change the blue to a different blue, or even better, can I add an entire new color choice that is Custom?
Many thanks! The simplist solution is most required. TIA
The button bar is made up from images. You could edit those with ease.. think its in themes/images
wwalla

Post by wwalla »

Thanks Zake!
zake black

Post by zake black »

wwalla wrote:Thanks Zake!
No problem.. you could go through the edits and supplied files and just add an additional colour.. but to be honest.. your only going to use one so may as well do it that way.. :)
Hotmetal33

Post by Hotmetal33 »

How would we go to making our own menu colours? I'm very cautious because this mod took so long to get installed properly.
zake black

Post by zake black »

Hotmetal33 wrote:How would we go to making our own menu colours? I'm very cautious because this mod took so long to get installed properly.
Few posts up :)
Kniloc
Name: Colin

Post by Kniloc »

Luv this Button mod, but I have one little problem.

After installation I noticed that when going to the site the web browser took me to the index.php file, showing the forum. I would like it to go to the new home page that ive made and added to the Button menu. So I thought that I could change the forums index.php file name to something else, in this case I changed it to forum.php and change the sites new home page file name to index.php. This works fine much to my supprise. My only problem is that when clicking on the 'Board Index' link on the forum, it takes me back to the sites home page, the new index.php, instead of the forums new home page, forum.php. There are other parts of the forum that do the same thing and send you back to the index.php

Im assuming that the forums 'home' is set in one of the .css files but Im unable to find it. Does anyone have any ideas ? Ta much.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”