[ABD] Buttons menu MOD 2.3.0 + subsilver2

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Jaymie1989
Name: Jaymie

Re: [RC] Buttons menu 1.0.2

Post by Jaymie1989 »

Everytime i go to add the Modules in the ACP i get this error

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_modules.php on line 581: acp_modules::include(./../includes/acp/info/acp_menu_config.php) [acp-modules.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_modules.php on line 581: acp_modules::include() [function.include]: Failed opening './../includes/acp/info/acp_menu_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:/xampp/php/pear/')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3171)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3171)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3171)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3171)
Help.
Dear creators of Sesame Street,
Kids are still fat. Can I come back now?
Sincerely, Cookie Monster.

View my MODs - Need phpBB help with MODs and Styles? Take a look at my phpBB3 services

sathsara

Re: [RC] Buttons menu 1.0.1

Post by sathsara »

carlflaherty wrote:
Kamahl19 wrote:carlflaherty, you can do it on your own, i cant add this option to the mod. :( I can post only a quide how to do it on your own after installing mod. you have to create button image with height 90 and create third button to it. third button will be shown after click on the link. then you have to create next classes to menu.css for each button. on this you have to know html and css. then edit overall_header.html and use simillar code

<li<!-- IF SCRIPT_NAME == "portal" --> class="menu_button_active"<!-- ELSE --> class="menu_button"<!-- ENDIF -->><a href="{U_PORTAL}"><span>{L_PORTAL}</span></a></li>
I wont answer on questions about this, you can do it yourself. i hope you will manage it :)
Thanks for your help Kamahl, i managed it =).
Can you explain how to do this step by step?
Anyone??

cu_long_than

Post by cu_long_than »

Please help a last problem in Button Menu:
My last problem is in the style:
http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 055hr2.jpg

Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

sorry but i dont see any prob

Jaymie1989
Name: Jaymie

Post by Jaymie1989 »

Jaymie1989 wrote:Everytime i go to add the Modules in the ACP i get this error

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_modules.php on line 581: acp_modules::include(./../includes/acp/info/acp_menu_config.php) [acp-modules.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_modules.php on line 581: acp_modules::include() [function.include]: Failed opening './../includes/acp/info/acp_menu_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:/xampp/php/pear/')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3171)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3171)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3171)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3171)
Help.
There is no acp_menu_config.php file
Dear creators of Sesame Street,
Kids are still fat. Can I come back now?
Sincerely, Cookie Monster.

View my MODs - Need phpBB help with MODs and Styles? Take a look at my phpBB3 services

cu_long_than

Post by cu_long_than »

Kamahl19 wrote:sorry but i dont see any prob
Save a picture to your computer and zoom in it, you will se a problem.

satandream

Post by satandream »

I have a prosilver and prosilver2 based theme but even if i remove http:// the buttons dont show up.

Here is the links i have try

http://dreambox-center.com/forum/styles ... utton1.gif
dreambox-center.com/forum/styles/prosilver/theme/images/menu/blue/but
/forum/styles/prosilver/theme/images/menu/blue/button1.gif

nada is showing up for me

Purge the cache and refreshed the templates

sathsara

Post by sathsara »

http://dreambox-center.com/forum/styles ... nu/[b]blue[/b]/button1.gif

This is the problem. Don't use the colour. U can select it from acp, use this
http://dreambox-center.com/forum/styles ... utton1.gif

jerkstore11

Post by jerkstore11 »

How do we make it so the cursor changes to a hand when hovering over the buttons as seen on phpbb.com)?

phpDummie

Post by phpDummie »

For
.menu_buttons li a span
add this line:
cursor: pointer;

jerkstore11

Post by jerkstore11 »

I get the exact same problem as Jaymie. It shows an error for acp_menu_config.php when there is no included file. However I looked into the acp_menu.php file and it shows "filename=acp_menu_config.php". If you remove the _config part of that, the modules get added. However I get the following error while clicking on it.

template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./style/.html does not exist or is empty
Also, if i try to reinstall the mod i get this error:

Module #31 is missing as a parent module for "Buttons menu 1.0.2".

phpDummie

Crazy idea of the day

Post by phpDummie »

Kamahl19,
how about scrapping the rasterized text in the buttons and making this MOD support language variables?
If you can do that, than I'd say you've got something.

Scaley

Post by Scaley »

Well done on the Mod! :P It's exactly what people want and very well contributed.. :geek:

I'm just trying to keep things simple now, but I think everyone points towards the same things basically? :?

Can the Mod be shipped to replicate the phpBB menu style, functionality and font? :?:

If it can, will this be done anytime soon :?: and if so could it ship with individual install's for prosilver and prosilver_se :?: :?:

A serious pat on the back and hope to see more soon :!:

Many thanks :)

IntellectualThinker

Post by IntellectualThinker »

Ok, i have installed it with no issues, just no buttons are showing up at all. I have followed the instructions in this thread as well, still no joy. Here is a screen of my ACP what could be the issue here.

A New Era In Political Discussion
http://discusspolitics.org

phpDummie

Post by phpDummie »

IntellectualThinker wrote:... Here is a screen of my ACP what could be the issue here.
IntellectualThinker,
looking at your html source, we see
<li><a href="http://discusspolitics.org/donate" title="Donate" target="_blank"><span style="background-image:url('http://discusspolitics.org/styles/prosi ... ages/menu/gray/gray/button1.gif'); width:90px">Donate</span></a></li>
You didn't follow instructions and entered buttons color folder in the path name.
Last edited by phpDummie on Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”