[ABD] Proxy Revealer Olympus 0.3.3

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
HarshReality

Re: [DEV] Proxy Revealer Olympus 0.3.3

Post by HarshReality »

I'd really like a stand alone php incorporation of this 'tech' that I could include on any forum that would output to a server log like file...

Going to have to keep up on following as I tried a dev phpbb board and could never get it quite right (working).
jasmineaura
Name: Jasmine

Post by jasmineaura »

It is only relevant for web applications that use active, web sessions. It would be rather trivial to bypass were it not integrated in some login/authentication process, to actually force it -- at least to some degree..
HarshReality

Post by HarshReality »

True, however in other forum based applications it would be easily enough added as an include and have it using the user and phpsessionid if it were stand alone and no so strongly interwoven as it is here. In this way I could use it for a set of eyes and not so much an active guard.
gomerpile

Post by gomerpile »

Mod worked as said except. me too could not log in, I deleted my forums folder and replaced it with my saved folder still could not login as admin,
So deleted my whole webserver folder that contains my server, www, forums, and replaced it with the saved folder. Able to log in now so the problems relies outside of the forums directory and more on the config part try again tomorrow. The mod worked well except for the unable to log in after loging out
Dark matter is part of us all, a heart beats from electrical impulse, dark matter consumes energy, death lives in dark matter, we live after death through particles of energy consumed by dark matter(black hole) cycle of lifes energy is out there being collected by????????? DARKMATTER
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Re: [ABD] Proxy Revealer Olympus 0.3.3

Post by Paul »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the mod author has not been active recently. If the MOD author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the MOD Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this mod, or any other mod that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Modifications Team

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”