[ABD] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.1 (RSS and ATOM)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
andy2295
Registered User
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 pm

[ABD] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.1 (RSS and ATOM)

Post by andy2295 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Modification Name: Total Syndication Suite
Author: andy2295

Modification Description:: Adds a total syndication suite to your board. (INSTALLS WITH AUTOMOD)
You can syndicate posts and topics for selected forums, categories, topics or the entire board as well as your own PM folders. Feeds for private forums are supported via HTTP AUTH identification.
There is also a custom feed generator provided which users can use to compile their own and individual feeds.
Supported formats for feeds are RSS2 and ATOM.
The administrator has the possibility to disable syndication completely or to use the permission system to control access to feeds for specific users or groups.

Modification Version:: Beta 1.0.1

Features: RSS and ATOM Feeds

Modification Download:Total Syndication

Home Page: PhpBB3-mods.com

Note: Based on the Abandoned Full Syndication Mod by Schumi
Last edited by DavidIQ on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Marked as abandoned

User avatar
DoYouSpeakWak
Registered User
Posts: 2307
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: Island of Wak-Wak
Name: Hans Lassen
Contact:

Re: [Beta] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.0

Post by DoYouSpeakWak » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Thx for picking this up. I cant wait to try it out.

Any demo of this avaliable ?
Last edited by DoYouSpeakWak on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever you share comes back. Support the phpBB Communities
My Validated and Released Modifications
Offering paid phpBB help and System administrator services.

shahinavthal
Registered User
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:53 am

Re: [Beta] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.0

Post by shahinavthal » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Looks good to see the MOD is being revived

subfighter
Registered User
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: [Beta] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.0

Post by subfighter » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:24 am

will there be a demo available.. went to your site but no demo?

want to see what it looks like..

thanks

andy2295
Registered User
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 pm

Re: [Beta] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.0

Post by andy2295 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:05 pm

Screenshots etc will be provided as soon as

User avatar
Mitch1063
Registered User
Posts: 525
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:49 pm
Location: WWW
Contact:

Re: [Beta] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.0

Post by Mitch1063 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:05 pm

First let me publicly thank You for picking up this mod. I for one believe if you can't support the mod you authored pass it on to someone that will continue it.

I'm 1/2 done with the edits for the styles and noticed on the subsilver xml file in templates directory is missing a modx.prosilver.en.xsl so we can open the xml file for instructions.

User avatar
Mitch1063
Registered User
Posts: 525
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:49 pm
Location: WWW
Contact:

Re: [Beta] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.0

Post by Mitch1063 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:27 am

I posted a bug I'm having on your website but Hve not gotten an answer so I'm posting it here again

Did all the edit and ran the database install script got this error

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined property: dbal_mysql::$mysql_version in C:\wamp\www\xxxxxxxxxx\install\syndication_database.php on line 331

andy2295
Registered User
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 pm

Re: [Beta] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.0

Post by andy2295 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:03 am

Mitch1063 wrote:I posted a bug I'm having on your website but Hve not gotten an answer so I'm posting it here again

Did all the edit and ran the database install script got this error

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined property: dbal_mysql::$mysql_version in C:\wamp\www\xxxxxxxxxx\install\syndication_database.php on line 331
Hi

I have been away for a few days. What version of mysql are you running

User avatar
Mitch1063
Registered User
Posts: 525
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:49 pm
Location: WWW
Contact:

Re: [Beta] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.0

Post by Mitch1063 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:11 pm

50.51b

User avatar
Mitch1063
Registered User
Posts: 525
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:49 pm
Location: WWW
Contact:

Re: [Beta] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.0

Post by Mitch1063 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 pm

any ideas how to fix?

andy2295
Registered User
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 pm

Re: [Beta] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.0

Post by andy2295 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:16 am

andy2295 wrote:
Mitch1063 wrote:I posted a bug I'm having on your website but Hve not gotten an answer so I'm posting it here again

Did all the edit and ran the database install script got this error

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined property: dbal_mysql::$mysql_version in C:\wamp\www\xxxxxxxxxx\install\syndication_database.php on line 331
Hi

I have been away for a few days. What version of mysql are you running
Try this.

Find

if (version_compare($db->mysql_version, '4.1.3', '>='))


Replace with

if (version_compare ($ db-> mysql_version,'4 .1.3 ','>='))

User avatar
Mitch1063
Registered User
Posts: 525
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:49 pm
Location: WWW
Contact:

Re: [Beta] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.0

Post by Mitch1063 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:15 am

andy2295 wrote:
andy2295 wrote:
Mitch1063 wrote:I posted a bug I'm having on your website but Hve not gotten an answer so I'm posting it here again

Did all the edit and ran the database install script got this error

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined property: dbal_mysql::$mysql_version in C:\wamp\www\xxxxxxxxxx\install\syndication_database.php on line 331
Hi

I have been away for a few days. What version of mysql are you running
Try this.

Find

if (version_compare($db->mysql_version, '4.1.3', '>='))


Replace with

if (version_compare ($ db-> mysql_version,'4 .1.3 ','>='))
No good got

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in C:\wamp\www\XXXXXXXXXXX\install\syndication_database.php on line 331

andy2295
Registered User
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 pm

Re: [Beta] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.0

Post by andy2295 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:45 am

Sorry the replace should be:

if (version_compare($db-> mysql_version,'4 .1.3 ','>='))

User avatar
Mitch1063
Registered User
Posts: 525
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:49 pm
Location: WWW
Contact:

Re: [Beta] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.0

Post by Mitch1063 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:31 pm

andy2295 wrote:Sorry the replace should be:

if (version_compare($db-> mysql_version,'4 .1.3 ','>='))
got this again

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined property: dbal_mysql::$mysql_version in C:\wamp\www\XXXXXXXXXXX\install\syndication_database.php on line 331

andy2295
Registered User
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 pm

Re: [Beta] Total Syndication Suite. 1.0.0 (RSS and ATOM)

Post by andy2295 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:27 pm

I will look into this more deeply. I have installed on 7 different servers today and cannot get an error

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”