[ABD] Shop Mod v.1.0 Beta 5

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
proximatic

Re: [Beta] Shop Mod v.1.0 Beta 5

Post by proximatic »

I'm confused on quite a few notes.

1) How does one view his inventory? I can't seem to find it on my forum.
2) How does one find a link to the shops? Again, I can't find it on my forum.
3) What in Blazing Blue Oceans does "Check if you have refresh your theme" mean? How do I go about "refreshing my theme"? o___O

I forgot to clear Cache. -_- My bad.

I do have another question, though...And I think you know of this error now. I'm not sure what it is, but I have a feeling it's because, when you add an item into a shop, it's "locked" to your forum, in a way...Basically, it's not modifiable.

When I create an item, I'm supposed to add a link into the "special link" field...However, on initial creation, this field doesn't exist; It only exists AFTER the item is created...But, when I go in to modify the item and put the special link in, I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/99k.org/d/i/g/digiwoki/htdocs/phpBB3/includes/acp/acp_shop.php:370) in /www/99k.org/d/i/g/digiwoki/htdocs/phpBB3/adm/index.php on line 150

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/99k.org/d/i/g/digiwoki/htdocs/phpBB3/includes/acp/acp_shop.php:370) in /www/99k.org/d/i/g/digiwoki/htdocs/phpBB3/adm/index.php on line 152

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/99k.org/d/i/g/digiwoki/htdocs/phpBB3/includes/acp/acp_shop.php:370) in /www/99k.org/d/i/g/digiwoki/htdocs/phpBB3/adm/index.php on line 153

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/99k.org/d/i/g/digiwoki/htdocs/phpBB3/includes/acp/acp_shop.php:370) in /www/99k.org/d/i/g/digiwoki/htdocs/phpBB3/adm/index.php on line 154

When reading that error, I come to an educated guess that it means that the item is not modifiable...See, because when I try modifying other things, it gives the same error.
finamore

Post by finamore »

TayneC8 wrote:Hey, can anyone help me with this? When I go to the install file I get this.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'phpbb_shop_actions' already exists [1050]

SQL

CREATE TABLE `phpbb_shop_actions` ( `id` int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `user_id` int(10) NOT NULL, `target_id` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `type` varchar(32) NOT NULL, `info` text NOT NULL, `ip` varchar(15) NOT NULL, `time` int(10) NOT NULL, `expire` int(10) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `user_id` (`user_id`), KEY `target_id` (`target_id`), KEY `time` (`time`), KEY `expire` (`expire`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin AUTO_INCREMENT=13;

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: shop_install.php
LINE: 191
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

What can I do?
i have the same problem... anyboby know/solved this problem??
DnScott

Post by DnScott »

Hello,
I've installed this mod and I have Ultimate Points Mod installed, but when I go to Shop Mod info in my ACP it says: No Points Mod Found, and the shop won't work. I did everything the instructions said, anyone know what the issue might be?
moonlightkisu
Name: Miss Moonlight

Post by moonlightkisu »

I had Shop Mod beta 4. I made all the edits and updates and uploaded all the files, and when I try to run update4-5.php, I get this error:

Code: Select all

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'phpbb_shop_actions' already exists [1050]

SQL

CREATE TABLE `phpbb_shop_actions` ( `id` int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `user_id` int(10) NOT NULL, `target_id` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `type` varchar(32) NOT NULL, `info` text NOT NULL, `ip` varchar(15) NOT NULL, `time` int(10) NOT NULL, `expire` int(10) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `user_id` (`user_id`), KEY `target_id` (`target_id`), KEY `time` (`time`), KEY `expire` (`expire`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin AUTO_INCREMENT=13;

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163

FILE: shop_install.php
LINE: 191
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()
I have cleared all cache.

Also, when I try to click on shop link to see items, I get another error:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3 [1064]

SQL

SELECT * FROM phpbb_shopitems WHERE shop = 'Shop' ORDER BY

BACKTRACE

FILE: shop_inventory.php
LINE: 85
how to fix??

And the "change username" function still doesn't work. It gives me this error when I try to change my username:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function validate_username() in /home/moonligh/public_html/bb/shop/shop_special.php on line 208
moonlightkisu

Post by moonlightkisu »

I want to know how to display colored custom title from shop on PM's profile and memberlist.

please.
hydrix

Post by hydrix »

when installing this mod on ultimate_points_1.0.5 do i still need to make the changes it says to do on 1.0.3 or what ever it is
moonlightkisu

Post by moonlightkisu »

Was ability to display custom usertitle in profiles and memberlist really added for next version of shop?

It said it was going to be on phpbbgods.org.
ikkeook

Post by ikkeook »

did all this and its up and no errors
How do i manage the shop put items in there?

some one has a link how to manage the shop?

thx a lot
Need help with your board we setup a board for you for free yest contact me
Kadus

Post by Kadus »

Hi,
Thanks for this usely mod ^^ but is it possible to install the mysql requests manually ? If yes, why ?

Thanks
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

moonlightkisu wrote: And the "change username" function still doesn't work. It gives me this error when I try to change my username:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function validate_username() in /home/moonligh/public_html/bb/shop/shop_special.php on line 208
have you tried

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_user.' . $phpEx);
?

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
vojtah22

Post by vojtah22 »

DnScott wrote:Hello,
I've installed this mod and I have Ultimate Points Mod installed, but when I go to Shop Mod info in my ACP it says: No Points Mod Found, and the shop won't work. I did everything the instructions said, anyone know what the issue might be?
I have the same problem... Please help me ! :shock:

Sorry about my english
adsamcik

Post by adsamcik »

When I try edit items or create it display this error message

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' , 0, '', '', '', 0)' at line 3 [1064]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_shopitems (name, shop, sdesc, ldesc, cost, stock, maxstock, sold, synth, icon_location, permission_name, decay) VALUES('564', 'Generální zboží', '6546', '654', 4, , , 0, '', '', '', 0)

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/acp/acp_shop.php
LINE: 262

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_shop->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Thx for answer
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

vojtah22 wrote:
DnScott wrote:Hello,
I have the same problem... Please help me ! :shock:

Sorry about my english
open your functions_shop.php

and edit the file points_config.php to another file name for example functions_points.php.... ;)

this is a bug because in the new ups mod the file is deleted....

grz woipi
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
vojtah22

Post by vojtah22 »

Thank you, but I don´t understand it... :? I have not any file points_config.php...

I try to create the new file points_common.php in includes/points/. I can see in adm that UPS is installed and supported but if I wanna buy something it doesn´t deduct my money. The file points_common.php is empty now. I think that it isn´t all right, is it?
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

in functions_shop.php there you have to look for the case ultimate points and entera name of a file which exists in the ups mod.... ;)

grz woipi
-----

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”