[ABD] Advanced Payments (Subscriptions, Donations and more!)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Jorup16
Name: Jorge

Re: [DEV] Advanced Payments (Subscriptions, Donations and more!)

Post by Jorup16 »

Interesant!!
Spanish Translations for Ext phpBB :D - Traducciones al español para Ext phpBB :)
>>>>> https://github.com/Jorup16 <<<<<
ProtoGT

Post by ProtoGT »

Looks like it's coming along nicely.
ravikum

Post by ravikum »

Hello,

Has anybody implemented this mod?
Is it working?

Please release this mod as soon as possible.
many members are waiting for this mod!

Thanks.
Techit

Post by Techit »

YES!!!! That is spot on mate... if u need help testing give me a shout, as payment / paypal testing is what i do at work :lol:
Name: James Simpson
Websites: Swift Owners :: James Simpson
woody2k4

Post by woody2k4 »

mtotheikle wrote:Updated first post with some images to give everyone a little taste of what is to come.

Looking good, cant wait for this, feels like we have been waiting a life time! :D
Techit

Post by Techit »

woody2k4 wrote:
mtotheikle wrote:Updated first post with some images to give everyone a little taste of what is to come.

Looking good, cant wait for this, feels like we have been waiting a life time! :D
LOL aye, i keep pushing back the release date for my site :lol:
Name: James Simpson
Websites: Swift Owners :: James Simpson
happypappy

Post by happypappy »

I am using the Advanced Paypal MOD right now and it works great but I am eager to try this out as well. Keep up the hard work and we are all looking forward to the final release! :)
Neoxxx

Post by Neoxxx »

There isn't news?

Thanks
azzurri

Post by azzurri »

I'm sorry but I don't believe this will happen. Mods like this never becomes available for download. It's been the same since phpbb2. People writing about the development of mods involving payment methods and then it just dies and fades away. There has never really been a good mod for this type of thing. There was PhpCA I think it was called for phpbb2, but you had to pay for it.

I'll eat my hat if this becomes available, and if it does, it won't be free.
woody2k4

Post by woody2k4 »

I would pay a reasonable price for this. Not everything in life can be free!
mtotheikle

Post by mtotheikle »

azzurri wrote:I'm sorry but I don't believe this will happen. Mods like this never becomes available for download. It's been the same since phpbb2. People writing about the development of mods involving payment methods and then it just dies and fades away. There has never really been a good mod for this type of thing. There was PhpCA I think it was called for phpbb2, but you had to pay for it.

This MOD is going to be released, I can promise you that and the first release which will be bare bones will be free!
woody2k4 wrote:I would pay a reasonable price for this. Not everything in life can be free!
This first release will be free, however later versions will cost money due to the long development and testing process a MOD like this has to go through.

As far as a release date, I was aiming for around Christmas which has already passed so I apologize for that, however work comes before projects like this and it seems like the work never ends.

Thank you everyone for your continued interest in this MOD, and I promise you I am doing my best to get it released.
New to phpBB3? Want to learn about programing? Then phpBB Academy is the place for you!

No support via PM, I will not respond!

The Robot

Post by The Robot »

mtotheikle wrote:
azzurri wrote:I'm sorry but I don't believe this will happen. Mods like this never becomes available for download. It's been the same since phpbb2. People writing about the development of mods involving payment methods and then it just dies and fades away. There has never really been a good mod for this type of thing. There was PhpCA I think it was called for phpbb2, but you had to pay for it.

This MOD is going to be released, I can promise you that and the first release which will be bare bones will be free!
woody2k4 wrote:I would pay a reasonable price for this. Not everything in life can be free!
This first release will be free, however later versions will cost money due to the long development and testing process a MOD like this has to go through.

As far as a release date, I was aiming for around Christmas which has already passed so I apologize for that, however work comes before projects like this and it seems like the work never ends.

Thank you everyone for your continued interest in this MOD, and I promise you I am doing my best to get it released.
Dunno about paying for it, but donation incentive (IE: Reach 100$ in donations and development will speed up 4 fold) tends to work for lots of mods I've seen.
nims

Post by nims »

I am looking for a simple MOD that allows Admin to set an amount to be paid by users to join a particular group and accepts payment via paypal. Users should be added to that particular group automatically on successful payment. Can this MOD do this for 3.0.6 board at present ?
Outsource content writing - Freelance Content Writers
*** Everything related to kids - Kids ***
SEO- search engine optimisation melbourne
mtotheikle

Post by mtotheikle »

Yes it will be able todo that.
New to phpBB3? Want to learn about programing? Then phpBB Academy is the place for you!

No support via PM, I will not respond!

happypappy

Post by happypappy »

nims wrote:I am looking for a simple MOD that allows Admin to set an amount to be paid by users to join a particular group and accepts payment via paypal. Users should be added to that particular group automatically on successful payment. Can this MOD do this for 3.0.6 board at present ?
Try this one. Works JUST like you want it to. I have it running on 3.0.6 and havent had any issues. :) Of course I will be going with this MOD once it's released, but until then this works GREAT!

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=555227

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”