[ABD] Frontpage and folders

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
sleevedbiker

Re: [BETA] Frontpage and folders

Post by sleevedbiker »

does anyone have a copy of this mod as I am trying to remove it from my site and the link is dead.
You ride with an outlaw, You die with an outlaw
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

I've just PM'd you a copy of the install.xml from an older version [Alpha] 0.0.1 that should be all you need to remove the MOD.
"The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
upbeatanime

Post by upbeatanime »

i want to use a global header like on your example site. it has a home page with text and other pages with other non-forum media. than when you get on the forum, it has the same header with only the forum loaded (i mean it does not load up a different page, the style is the same and page does not even jump to new style) I tried cloning the phpbb style, but only got colors to match. can you tell me how this is done? also how i can load up a chat box that uses login for forum. if you know, please tell me. or at least point me to original topics you used to know how and what parts you used from them. thank you. this is all the info i still need to start up a website for my high school anime club.
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the mod author has not been active recently. If the MOD author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the MOD Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Thank you,
The phpBB Modifications Team

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”