[ABD] Marriage Mod

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
olalavui
Name: Bui Thanh Tung

Re: [DEV] Marriage Mod

Post by olalavui »

Wait first version
[o0]

Post by [o0] »

Yeah, I'm really interested in this mod :D
yexusbeliever

Post by yexusbeliever »

Wyr!H@x!mu$, I really like this mod when it was for phpBB2.

If you are adding new things in the mod, can I suggest some stuff?

1. Wedding Ceremony - bride and groom paying for entry fees for everyone, can be a celebrated topic thread or single page. Wedding ceremony is really big for women. It is the highlight of their life is to remember their wedding ceremony.

2. Parenting system - place some cost for parenting such as feeding and clothing the child, buying supplies for school, gifts for birthday (perfect fitting for the birthday celebration), etc.

3. Family Celebration - similar to the wedding ceremony but you have like birthdays celebrated for every family members, graduation, father's day, mother's day, holiday event, family vacation, or any special event.

Of course these three do go best with a point system, but you don't have to require a point system to make it fun. You can even add a shop mod and buy all these items within it too.

What do you think?
Wyr!H@x!mu$
Name: Cees-Jan

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

yexusbeliever wrote:Wyr!H@x!mu$, I really like this mod when it was for phpBB2.

If you are adding new things in the mod, can I suggest some stuff?
Ofc and if you have the time feel free to add them in the feature tracker too: http://forums.wyrihaximus.net/tracker.php?p=10
yexusbeliever wrote:1. Wedding Ceremony - bride and groom paying for entry fees for everyone, can be a celebrated topic thread or single page. Wedding ceremony is really big for women. It is the highlight of their life is to remember their wedding ceremony.

2. Parenting system - place some cost for parenting such as feeding and clothing the child, buying supplies for school, gifts for birthday (perfect fitting for the birthday celebration), etc.

3. Family Celebration - similar to the wedding ceremony but you have like birthdays celebrated for every family members, graduation, father's day, mother's day, holiday event, family vacation, or any special event.
Sounds like great 2 is a think that was planned but not so extended. 1 and 3 (maybe a women can give her view 2) but how do you see them practicly done? (Example images and such are all welcome.) Personally I want to create a base mod that is extendeble with different hooks so that I and other can add functionality to it since this is a mod where you can go in very different directions and everyone has loads and loads of different idea's about it. So the basic road map I'm going to follow is create a basic mod (relationship handling) and a hook system and build the rest of the functionalities on top of that with the hooks. Not entirely clear how I should implement the hooks tho but that will come to mind :).

yexusbeliever wrote:Of course these three do go best with a point system, but you don't have to require a point system to make it fun. You can even add a shop mod and buy all these items within it too.

What do you think?
Support for points systems is currently in development (need it for the toplist mod 2 :P). And should feature support for several points systems so that part is taken care off.
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

any news here?
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
Wyr!H@x!mu$

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

darkonia wrote:any news here?
Nothing much unless you liked to be bored with all the tiny details of the development :P. Will try to put them on twitter from now on :).
superj707

Post by superj707 »

any chance of an early release with only social mode ?

I would really love a mod that does just the social mode the other stuff seems like extra unneeded stuff for my needs. I would rather have something sooner then wait for lots of sophisticated add-ins to the development.
thanks for all the awesome work.
Wyr!H@x!mu$

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

superj707 wrote:any chance of an early release with only social mode ?

I would really love a mod that does just the social mode the other stuff seems like extra unneeded stuff for my needs. I would rather have something sooner then wait for lots of sophisticated add-ins to the development.
So just showing whats with relationship with who? Shouldn't take to long looking at the current stage.
superj707

Post by superj707 »

Wyr!H@x!mu$ wrote:
superj707 wrote:any chance of an early release with only social mode ?

So just showing whats with relationship with who? Shouldn't take to long looking at the current stage.
yeah just showing relationship status and showing with who if there is a relationship with another member of the site.
Wyr!H@x!mu$

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

Quote from: http://forums.wyrihaximus.net/post3966. ... 6[quote]OK a little bit on the mods progress:

First off you click someones propose link:

The then person you proposed to see's the 1 open proposal in the header and checks out the proposal page:

And if accepting the relation ship shows on the topic (view profile later on):
[/quote]
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

not very good screens, but nice that you work on that mod :lol:
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
Wyr!H@x!mu$

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

darkonia wrote:not very good screens, but nice that you work on that mod :lol:
It's better then nothing and I wanted to show the current phase of development :).
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

i hope that you work on, then sry i cant log in on ya side, always log off after log in...so i cant talk with you directly on ya side..sry

i want..but i cant...
Wyr!H@x!mu$

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

darkonia wrote:i hope that you work on, then sry i cant log in on ya side, always log off after log in...so i cant talk with you directly on ya side..sry

i want..but i cant...
Hmm that sucks you tried trowing away your cookies for my domain?
Mia J

Post by Mia J »

Hey Wyri

Where do I find this mod?

I really need it ;-)

Mia_J, Denmark

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”