[ABD] Friend Request Approval MOD

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Ashley.S.
Name: Ashley .S.

Re: [DEV] Friend Request Approval MOD

Post by Ashley.S. »

There's the topic link: http://demoninstall.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=68

I'm browsing fine & downloading fine as a guest
Regards,
-Ashley.S. [ PurephpBB Founder ]
kmklr72
Name: Kevin

Post by kmklr72 »

That's strange, it worked fine for me as well. I reuploaded it and I also linked to a direct download in the first post.

Edit: I'm having some technical difficulties with my site right now. I'll get everything back up asap.
DJ Skitzo

Post by DJ Skitzo »

Sounds great, I'l keep checking back and will look forward to a final release ;)
kmklr72

Post by kmklr72 »

The website is back up as well as the downloads. Remember, no support is going to be given by me for this MOD until it goes into Beta.
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

Testing it so far and is working nicley as far as reciving/blocking and accepting friend requests.
An idea: Maybe we can change
"You cannot add users to your friends list who are on your foes list."
To
"You cannot add users to your friends list who are on your foes list or have you on their Foe list."

or something to that..

What is Block supposed to do besides add blocked user to foe list, later down the road block from viewing profile?

:edit: Blocking a user doesn't add user to PM block ( MOD by mtrs ) There was just an update to his ucp_zebra_pm.php I dont know if that has anything to do with it, but thought I would give you a heads up.
superj707

Post by superj707 »

Peter77sx wrote:Testing it so far and is working nicley as far as reciving/blocking and accepting friend requests.
An idea: Maybe we can change
"You cannot add users to your friends list who are on your foes list."
To
"You cannot add users to your friends list who are on your foes list or have you on their Foe list."

or something to that..

What is Block supposed to do besides add blocked user to foe list, later down the road block from viewing profile?

:edit: Blocking a user doesn't add user to PM block ( MOD by mtrs ) There was just an update to his ucp_zebra_pm.php I dont know if that has anything to do with it, but thought I would give you a heads up.
peter adding someone to the friends block list prevents them from making further block requests. working nicely for me.
1234homie

Post by 1234homie »

I don't know but I can't download it. I'm tried download else from backup link but its this same efect :(

I go to the site and I'm see:

Code: Select all

www.demoninstall.co.cc

Name server changes may take up to 48 hours to update throughout the Internet.
More google ads and not download link. Pls reupload it to any other server like zshare.net or megaupload.com.
usenet2you

Post by usenet2you »

ehmmm, its working for me now. ;)

try the backup download again.
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

superj707 wrote: peter adding someone to the friends block list prevents them from making further block requests. working nicely for me.
Alright. it's working for me as well... although for me, it redrects to Friends and Foe tab in UCP with the message:
You cannot add users to your pm friends list, unless your pm foes list is empty.
( mtrs MOD )

I don't think that's supposed to show up. but right, dev stuff here. it does at least disable the ability for the user to try agian.
mtrs

Post by mtrs »

Peter77sx wrote:You cannot add users to your pm friends list, unless your pm foes list is empty.
( mtrs MOD )
I guess, FRAM 0.0.1 was designed for PM Blocking 0.0.7, while you must have installed PM blocking 0.0.9.
You should test with PM Blocking 0.0.7, which has also download link in the first post of PM blocking development topic.
I abandoned all of my mods.
1234homie

Post by 1234homie »

Can anyone reupload files to other server?
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

is i t possible to make a link in the header which tells you that you have a new friendrequest like its now with the pms?

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
kmklr72

Post by kmklr72 »

Well it seems my server is still on the fritz, so I uploaded the file to rapidshare and updated the first post with the link.

@woipi90
There are edits in the install.xml file that add that sort of thing to the header.

@mtrs
FRAM was designed with 0.0.7, so I'll have to stop by your topic and download the new version.
Ģermans

Post by Ģermans »

How can i approve friend request?
When i gon i friend profile and push add to friend list - show`s up this:
You cannot add users to your friends list who are on your foes list.
His not on my foes list.
kmklr72

Post by kmklr72 »

That never happened to me in my tests. I'll look at the code a bit more to see if I can fix that. Are you using phpBB 3.0.5?

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”