[ABD] Friend Request Approval MOD

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
sleevedbiker

Re: [DEV] Friend Request Approval MOD

Post by sleevedbiker » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:15 am

when can we expect to use this on subsilver2?
You ride with an outlaw, You die with an outlaw

issjut

Post by issjut » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:05 pm

kmklr72 wrote:I've been working on this a bit. Not much but since I got the second version of the AJAX IM out I will be able to work on this more.
stathisch wrote:
issjut wrote:Here is one more request ;-)

It would be nice to see the already sent friend requests in a separate module as long as these are still unconfirmed.

for example:

I send a friend request to a user. As long as the user has not approved or rejected the request i can see this request on a new module (eg. Sent friend requests or unconfirmed friend requests).

Perhaps with the option to cancel already sent friend requests.
-----------------------

Also it would be great to get an e-mail notification and / or a PM when I get a new friend request.
It's like you're reading my mind :P
I was going to ask for these too
I really like these suggestions and I think I will put them in the mod. If not this version, then the next version.
Any news?
sorry for my bad English ;-)

kmklr72
Name: Kevin

Post by kmklr72 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 pm

issjut wrote:Any news?
There is actually :) . I have the module more or less finished, I just need to get the styling finished and start testing. I should have something out in the next couple of weeks.

kiore

Post by kiore » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Lol works great and in Subsilver2 For those who are using subsilver2 styles you can just use the prosilver edits but your going to have to make 3 little changes

In ucp_fram.html

Find

<div class="approve-icon"><a href="{list.U_APPROVE}" title="{L_FRAM_APPROVE}"><span></span></a></div>
<div class="deny-icon"><a href="{list.U_DENY}" title="{L_FRAM_DENY}"><span></span></a></div>
<div class="block-icon"><a href="{list.U_BLOCK}" title="{L_FRAM_BLOCK}"><span></span></a></div>

Replace with

<div class="approve-icon"><a href="{list.U_APPROVE}" title="{L_FRAM_APPROVE}"><image src="http://image"><span></span></a></div>
<div class="deny-icon"><a href="{list.U_DENY}" title="{L_FRAM_DENY}"><image src="http://image"><span></span></a></div>
<div class="block-icon"><a href="{list.U_BLOCK}" title="{L_FRAM_BLOCK}"><image src="http://image"><span></span></a></div>

your going to have to make your own images though and it works fine

superj707

Post by superj707 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:39 pm

where exactly is this mod headed? I like that someone made an update but I only want to install updates that are official next releases from Kmklr .. any word on this ?

trickoff

Post by trickoff » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:54 am

When's the next release coming?

kmklr72
Name: Kevin

Post by kmklr72 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:48 pm

I am abandoning this MOD due to time constraints. Hopefully I can find time later on to return to this but it doesn't look like it will be too soon. I'm sorry to the people who were looking forward to an updated version, but I just can't work on it right now.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”