[ABD] phpbb Movies Mod 0.0.4

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
ThunderCrew

Re: [BETA] phpbb Movies Mod 0.0.4

Post by ThunderCrew » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:25 pm

xC4x wrote:ThunderCrew
hi ;)
I did not deal with the Russians the names of the categories .I am not satisfied with the player himself, and that it reproduces. We need : asx asf mms and another that plays wmp.
Sorry ;)

asx asf works in the player just fine I started this mod with only using asx but other suguested differently so I changed it but in fact it was always capable of any media type that windows media supports due to the mod is basicaly only a basic stream of windows media player + an admin module that allows you to add the links to the files be them asx, af, wma, or whatever..... the thing is you just have to be sure you know the exact proper link to the asf asx mwv etc file
Ugg im a t0tal newb again ...... 2 years off cant remember jack ... time to get to it

ThunderCrew

Post by ThunderCrew » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Ok guys sorry but I have life crap going on again all of my projects will be on hold for a little while sorry about that. When I get back tom them though major upgrades will be comming ;)
Ugg im a t0tal newb again ...... 2 years off cant remember jack ... time to get to it

xC4x

Post by xC4x » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:05 am

how news ? ;)
My project - Urbanwave:club music,online radio and TV,browser games,extreme sports