[ABD] phpBB3 Social Network

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
kmklr72
Name: Kevin

Re: [DEV] phpBB3 Social Network

Post by kmklr72 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:10 pm

A little update on the (slow) progress of this mod. I'm still very interested in working on this mod, I just don't have much time to dedicate to it, but I have managed to make some progress today. The blocks are now sortable using jquery, which is one milestone I'm glad to have completed. This will allow me to focus on other parts of the system. I have also been trying to get the rest of the profile system more or less completed but the template system is fighting me. I'll be looking at it a good bit the next couple of days to figure out some way to get everything working, but that really all depends on how busy I am.

I will say that this project is far from dead, I've just been working on other mods that will be integrated in this one for the last month or so. The demo site is back up for those of you wanting to check out the latest work. Hopefully I can get the templating problems figured out so I can get the system to an alpha state.

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:27 pm

what happened to the userclubsystem you had before the update?

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

kmklr72

Post by kmklr72 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:37 pm

It's still in development. Here is the link: [urlhttp://demonmods.com/area52/clubs.php]Click Here[/url]. The structure of that part of the mod is pretty much finished, I just need to work on the UI now.

eunaumtenhoid

Post by eunaumtenhoid » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:29 am

waiting for link download how subsilver2 edits^^
great mod thx man
My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes

beggers

Post by beggers » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:25 am

Hope you'll have subsilver2 edits. Thanks!

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:08 am

kmklr72 wrote:It's still in development. Here is the link: [urlhttp://demonmods.com/area52/clubs.php]Click Here[/url]. The structure of that part of the mod is pretty much finished, I just need to work on the UI now.
have you also planned something like a clubconfiguration where you can write your club describtion, edit your club image? will there also be something like a little shout area.... will it be possible to create forumcategories which are shown in the groupspage only? when i go to the testclub i've created it shows me Guest by the name of the club....

grz woipi
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

kmklr72

Post by kmklr72 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 pm

The clubs will have quite a bit of customization (I might be adding something like the ACP for clubs). I still haven't decided on what I'm going to do about forums for clubs, but I have been thinking about it. As for subsilver2 edits, they are planned for the first release.

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:16 pm

kmklr72 wrote:The clubs will have quite a bit of customization (I might be adding something like the ACP for clubs). I still haven't decided on what I'm going to do about forums for clubs, but I have been thinking about it. As for subsilver2 edits, they are planned for the first release.
that sounds great kmklr72 keep up the great work....

grz woipi
-----

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:52 pm

hy kmklr72,

i wanna help you with the board clubs.... if you wanna let me help you contact me.... ;)

grz woipi
-----

eunaumtenhoid

Post by eunaumtenhoid » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:46 am

news?
My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes

kmklr72

Post by kmklr72 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:58 pm

The first development version that I released isn't open to the public right now (still too unstable), but the block system for the profile pages is pretty much done (blocks are movable and can be chosen to be shown or not). There is still a lot of work to be done in the other parts of the mod, but everything is starting to take shape.

danielnguyen

Post by danielnguyen » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:16 am

Some small cool icon will make this cooler :)
I have waited for this SN so long! I hope I can use the final version soon! :)
My forum, for just teen only with many happy things
Cộng Đồng Teen Online - Cộng Đồng Teen Việt - Teen Việt Nam
Hội Ngộ - Giao Lưu - Học Hỏi - Giải Trí - Kết Bạn
http://www.congdongteenonline.net

Flabaliki

Post by Flabaliki » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:37 pm

This sounds like it's turning out soo great!

kmklr72

Post by kmklr72 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Due to the limited feedback I've gotten from the people at my site that have tested this, I have decided to release the first version. It is very buggy so don't use this on a live site. I won't be supporting dev versions for the time being, so if you aren't comfortable with screwing up boards (and maybe fixing them), then don't use this mod right now. I look forward to any feedback anyone can give me.

As a side note, if anyone wants to make profile blocks, just take a look at the existing ones. They should give you a good look at how they are made. Hopefully I can get some documentation written up on how to make blocks for this mod.

Once again, don't use this mod on a live site and/or you aren't comfortable with dev quality code. I'll be waiting patiently for feedback/bug reports.

olilesp

Post by olilesp » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:02 am

Tnaks for the Download file.
After installation, i'll go tot the ACP to put the Modules on it.
But, when i call the pannel, i've the error message :

Code: Select all

template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./style/acp_sn_moods.html does not exist or is empty
PhpBB Forums.. what else ?

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”